CHAPTER 4

Jack grabbed my right hand pulling me deeper into the woods. it was very dark and i was sort of scared because it was super dark. the dark was one of my great fears. i was suprised he knew were he was going considering how dark it was.

"jack"

i said in a mellow tone

"where are you taking me?!"

-me

"almost there"

-jack

"but jack, its so dark an-"

i was cut off by the breath taking view.

he brought me to a lake that had a rock hover over it. he helped me up the rock and we sat up ther in silence for a few minutes enjoying the view.

"jack its beautiful"

-me

"my dad used to take me here as a kid before he left my mom.., your the first person i have ever brought here."

-jack

"why me?"

-me

"a beautiful place can only be shown to beautiful people"

jack said while looking at me in my eyes.

i didnt know what to say we just sat there in silence enjoying how the sky reflected off the lake.

"jack, we just met today.."

-me

"feels like i knew you forever"

-jack

i moved my body closer to his and rested my head on his chest. i didnt feel scared of the dark. i felt safe.

"wanna go for a dip?"

jack says while slowly standing up.

"you're kidding right?"

-me

"why would i?"

-jack

"but i didnt bring anything to swim in!"

-me

"thats the point"

jack said while pulling off his shirt and throwing it to the ground. he started to undo his pants than pull them off. before he pull of his boxers i look away. i hear a splash in the water than look at the pile of clothes he left on the rock. he sprung back up to the top of the water and swam close to the rock.

"you are crazy!"

-me

"no, you are crazy for not joining me!"

-jack

"im not just gonna strip naked, i just met you today!"

-me

"your loss"

-jack

i groaned and stood up.

"dont look!"

i said smirking at jack.

he raised his eyebrows and turned around. i started to strip down leaving my own pile of clothes on the rock. i jumped in splashing jack, he laughed. i swam to the surface. jack cheered for me and i laughed. the water covered me so he couldnt see anything. he swam closer to me grabbing me around my waist taking me by surprise. his hands feel cold in the water.

"what are you doing"

i said softly into his ear. he smiled and looked into my eyes. he pulled me closer. i felt kind of weird considering we are both naked in the water. his face go closer to mine. i could feel his warm breath on my face. his face was about an inch away from mine. he was gonna kiss me. dont get me wrong i really want to! really bad! he was so close to me. his lip brushed against my top lip. i pulled away before we could completly kiss.

"we should go, i have school tomorrow."

i whisper into his lips. he looked into my eyes and nodded yes. i made him turn around as i got out of the water. i tried my best to dry off but there was no point. i put on my clothes than waited for him to put on his clothes. we walk back to his car and he drives me home. we arrive at my house and he walks me ro the door.

"thank you"

he said. i was confused. why was he thanking me?

"for what?"

-me

"that was the best night ive had in a while"

he said smiling. his smile was contagouse.

"me too"

i say keeping eye contact. i turn around to my door and put the key into the door nob making the door click and unlock. i open the door slowly and walk inside. as i close my door i look back at him smirking and shutting my door slowly and quietly. the door clicks shut. i slide down the door my back against it. i sit there on the floor thinking about my night. thinking about jack.