CHAPTER 18

I woke up next to jack. my eyes were still puffy from crying so much last night. i look over at jack, who is still asleep and admire how perfect he is. me and jack are laying towards eachother so we are face to face. i find myself smiling, i could be in this moment forever. suddenly i see jacks arm move towards me, i think his hand is looking for something. his eyes are still closed but his hand is still wondering. his hand is sprouling out towards me. i grab his hand intertwining our fingers making jacks hand stops and rest. i suddenly see a little grin grow upon jacks face making me giggle. i move my head in closer to his as his free hand pulls me in closer by the waist. i take a deep breath to take in this beautiful moment. i slowly move into his face and give him a short slow kiss, pulling away slowly. his eyes soon open and he gives me a big smile while yawning.

"good morning gorgouse"

jack says to me in his beautiful morning voice. i smile and blush a little.

"good morning handsome"

i respond in a flirty tone. jack grins than leans in and kisses me. i smile into the kiss making him quietly laugh.

"can we just stay here all day!?"

i say. i really dont want to leave. i really like having this break from eveyone in my family. i know when i get home i will probably be in trouble, but i try to forget about that.

"why not?"

-jack

"seriously?"

-me

"yeah, i have bread and peanut butter and jelly and water bottles in my car!"

jack responds. a confused look creeps on my face.

"why do you have all that food in your car?!"

i say while giggling.

"i was at my grandmas for a little bit yesterday, she gave me alot of food to take home"

jack says while raising his eyebrows and laughing. i start to get up and look at him with a smirk.

"what are you doing?"

-jack

"what does it look like im doing"

i say while pulling off my shirt and pants. i soon unhook my bra and pull down my underwear so im completely naked. i run and than jump into the super cold water. jack sits up and looks at me. he stands up and than pulls off his shirt and pants. soon he pulls of his boxers so hes completely in the nude. my face turns red because i watched him completely strip without looking away. he runs and than cannon balls into the water. when he jumps in he splashes me which makes me squeal a little. jack soon springs to the top of the water and swims closer to me. we look eachother right in the eyes. jack pulls me into him in a hug. my head under his chin. jack grabs my chin and lifts it up so im looking up at him.

"you are honestly the best thing that has ever happend to me."

jack whispers. his words make my heart flutter. i dont respond but get closer to him, signalling that i feel the same way. i kiss his soft wet lips as he kisses back. the kiss get more heated. i slowly pull away before things could get further. i swim away still looking jack in the eye. i can tell he didnt want to stop, but i like to tease him. jack follows me and i let him chase me. soon enough he catches up to me and grabs me around the waist. jack pulls me closer so there is no space between us.

"i caught ya."

jack says very faintly. i rub the side of his face with my hand as i admire his beauty. his breathing gets heavier, i can feel it. we soon again start to kiss passionatly and do some other things (if you know what i mean) in the water.

"lets run away"

i say to jack. i wasnt being seriouse but i loved the idea. maybe deep down i was being serious.

"i wish"

jack respond. i break out of jacks embrace than swim back to the land soaking wet. jack is right behind me and he is also super wet.

"here"

jack says while taking the blanket he brought and wrapping it around himself and than pulling me in to cover me up too. i close my eyes in his hug and enjoy every second. we just stood there naked in eachothers arms.

"jack what if we actually ran away together?"

i say into jacks chest. he takes a little bit to respond.

"i dont know, i just know that if im with you i would be perfectly fine."

everything jack says were always perfect. to me jack never had a wrong answer. i sat there and wondered what would it be like if we did run away. was i really considering this idea?