CHAPTER 7

School ends at 2:25. my bus usually drops me off around 2:40, so around 2:40 jack dropped me off at my house. i walk inside. my mom was sitting on the couch

"how was school honey?"

-my mom

"normal, boring day"

-me

i walk upstairs to my room passing by my brothers room. johnson was at my house. it kinda made me nervouse considering johnson knows how i skipped school and was cuddling with jack. i just waved as i passed by and they waved back. as soon as i get into my room i text jack.

'today was fun'

-me

'yeah, hey i have to ask you something'

-jack

'you can ask me anything :-)'

-me

'well i dont want to ask you over text i want to ask you in person'

-jack

'i was just with you why didnt you ask me than?'

-me

'because i just thought of it now'

-jack

what does have to ask me? and why in person? i was confused.

'johnson is at my house playing video games with andrew maybe you can comeover and "play video games"'

-me

it took awhile for jack to respond.

'okay but what about your brother?'

-jack

'just say you have to use the bathroom and ill meet you at the bathroom :-)'

-me

'okay see you soon ;-)'

-jack

10 minutes later i heard a knock at my door. i waited for andrew to answer sense its 'his friend'. jack walked in a gave me a look. a cute look. he followed my brother to his room and i just stared. he is so adorable. a few minutes later i receive a text.

'ill be down there in about 5 minutes'

-jack

i smiled and responded with a simple

'okay :-)'

a few minutes later i heard foot steps come down the stairs. it was the beautiful jack. he hurried me into the bathroom.

"okay im sorry i have to make this quick cause, ya know... i wish i could make this more romantic but i cant keep it in much longer"

-jack

"woah, slow down"

-me

"kennedi lee sulivan. will you be my girlfriend?"

-jack

i was thinking this is crazy we only knew eachother for 2 days. but also it was crazy cause i felt the same way.

"i dont know, should i?"

i said teasimg him.

"i guess so... if i have too..."

i said winking at him. he smiled the biggest, chesseiest smile. but it was cute. he kissed me hard but fast.

"you cant tell anyone though, not yet anyway"

-me

"as long as i got you, why would i need to tell anyone. you are my lovely little secret."

-jack

i pushed him playfully

"you should probably go back upstairs beforw they get suspesiuos."

-me

"ughh, okay."

he said pouting. wow i cant believe im a girlfriend. i cant believe im his girlfriend. hes my boyfriend.