CHAPTER 12

the next morning when i woke up on jacks bed. my head was on his chest and his arm layed down my hip. i liked the feeling that when i wake up jack is there. i watched him sleep. he looked so adorable! i got up and rubbed my eyes. i slept in jacks t-shirt and my underwear, i never changed since the movie. jacks mom was out of town so i decided not to change. i walked down the stairs entering his kitchen. i approached the fridge and grabbed the eggs and bacon out, looking through his cabnets until i find a frying pan. i turned on the stove and started to fry some eggs. when the eggs and bacon were done i brought them up to jacks room and started jumping on his bed to wake him up.

"jack! wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!"

i say in a gental voice. he moans and than stretches. a smile lit up his face, while rubbing his eyes.

"you didnt have to do this"

-jack

"shut up and eat"

i respond while laughing. his morning voice made me quiver. i wasnt hungry so i didnt make my self anything to eat.

"so what are we gonna do today!"

-me

"we should just watch movies and stay in, theres really nothing to do because its raining"

-jack

"sounds like a plan"

-me

i walk up to jacks movie shelf and look at all the movies jack has. i grab 3 of them; the lion king, 21 jump street and pocahontis.

"these 3?"

-me

"whatever you pick is perfect."

jack says while finishing his bacon than placing his plate to the side. i open his xbox and place the lion king inside. i play the movie and than lay back down on jacks bed. i crawl from the bottom of his bed under his blanket.

"what are you doing?"

"its a surprise."

i respond. i crawl using his body as a track. i trace my finger up and down his leg. i could feel his body shake.

"hey thats not fair!"

i say while laughing.

"whats not fair?"

-jack

"why do you do get to wear pants"

i say in a joking tone while tugging on his pants.

"fine!"

jack responds while laughing. he pulls his pants off leaving him in his boxers.

"well why do you get to wear a shirt?"

jack says while pouting.

"fine"

i say while pulling off my shirt. now im just wearing a sports bra and underwear and jack is wearing his plaid boxers.

"now we're even"

i say to jack. i lay closer to him and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. i start to watch the movie but i keep getting distracted by jack staring at me.

i turn so that we are face to face. i lean to give him a small kiss. i try to back away but we just kept kissing harder and harder. im laying on the right side of his bed and hes laying on the left. my hand is placed on the side of his face making him kiss me harder.

"hey jack i wa-"

i voice says while jacks door flies open. it was andrew. me and jack seperate fast!

"kennedi?"

andrew says. i can tell he knows its me, but he doesnt want to believe it.

"hi"

i say waving awkwardly with a cheesey grin.

"how did you get inside?"

jack says while scrunching his eyebrows. andrew startes clinching his jaw.

"im with johnson, kennedi what are you doing here!"

andrew says completely changing the subject. i look at jack. his face is red. i like jack, alot. we had to tell him someday. i take a deep breath.

"Me and jack are... jack is my boyfriend"

i try to say with confidence. i lean in closer to jack and he hugs me. it was really awakward, not just cause andrew walked in also because jack and i were pretty much naked.

"get up your leaving!"

andrew says loudly. ive never seen andrew like this before. i hugged jack tighter.

"no, im not leaving"

-me

"IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN WE ARE LEAVING!"

-andrew

"andrew im not leaving. i love jack and there is nothing you can change about that. we have been dating for about a month and we arnt gonna just stop because you dont approve!"

"kennedi get up right now, we are leaving"

-andrew

"andrew i really like kennedi, you need to understand that."

-jack

"shut up! you like my sister who is 2 1/5 years younger than you! KENNEDI LETS GO!"

-andrew

"even if i did want to leave i couldnt"

i say in a sassy tone to make him undersatand that he isnt the boss.

"why.. oh my fucking god your naked arnt you!? Jack you better not have had sex with my sister!!"

-andrew

"dude, chill i respect kennedi more than that, we did not have sex!"

-jack

"im gonna leave the room for 1 minute when i get back be ready to go home!"

andrew says demandingly. once he leaves i start to break down and cry. jack sits up and so do i. jack wipes the tears off my face and hugs me. he kisses me on my forhead. i get up and walk to jacks door and lock it.

"im sorry"

i say to jack. my eyes are super red from crying. i pull on some of jacks basketball shorts and a baggy t-shirt since i left my other clothes in his car. i unlock his door and look back at jack.

"everything is gonna get better, i promise"

jack says while i look back at him in the doorway.

"i hope so"

i say. jacks eyes are glossy and i can tell hes gonna cry.i stomp down the stairs and ignore andrew as i walk outside jacks house. i walk out to andrews car and sit inside and slam the door behind me. andrew comes and sits in the car and starts it. he says something but i couldnt hear him. i hear a ringing in my ear and just looked out the window and silently cry. i love jack. i hate andrew for ruining that.