CHAPTER 8

the next morning was a friday, i had to take my algebra test today since i skipped yesterday. i am not excited. every time i tried to study i would get distracted, by jack.

-

it was first hour and it was time to take the test. i had to sit in the hall and take the test because the teacher was teaching a lesson for today. i read question one about 7 times and i didnt get it. i tried to remember what jack had tought me but i got nothing. i hate algebra. i took out my phone from my pocket and took a picture of my test. i sent the picture to jack with the words

'help?! ;)'

it took about 5 minutes before he responded.

'wow you really are bad at math, haha ;-) okay the first answer is x=4'

-jack

'okay what about the others?'

-me

the final only had 15 questions for i figured i could do this fast. i sent jack a picture of each problem he responded within 5 minutes of each text to figure the problem out.

'number 2 is x=7 and number 3 is x=29'

-jack

'you are the best ;-)'

-me

'i know ;) okay number 4 is y=32'

-jack

he sent me all the answers and i told him i would make it up to him. he really is the best. when i was done i entered the classroom again and handed my teacher the paper. i probably got an A.

i told jack to pick me up from school, so he did. he parked his car in the back of my school parking lot, he stood outside his car waiting for me. i felt like an old 80's movies. he opened my door for me and i sat down in the passenger seat. i pulled out my phone and texted my mom

'im going over to lauren's house after school'

i lied.

'okay :)'

-mom

I was actually going to hangout with jack. i stared at his face as he was driving. i could tell he noticed me.

"what?!"

jack said while smiling. i returned the smile and said.

"guess what!"

he looked over at me as he stooped the car at the stop light.

"what?"

-jack

"i got an A on my algebra final!"

-me

"congrats"

jack responded with a smirk. he was proud of himself considering he pretty took the test, not me.

"but i got 97 percent, im quite dissapointed in you jack. you got one problem wrong."

i said in a sarcastic tone. he laughed which was contagouse.

"you lil shit"

jack said while giggling and than poking me. we pulled up to his house. we walked inside and went up to his bedroom. i layed on his bed and went under his covers he joined me. we both layed on our backs and looked up at the ceiling.

"jack"

-me

"whats the point of life? i mean we all die at the end anyway so why are we here?"

-jack

"i dont know why we are here. but i dont question it, life is a beautiful thing im just trying to enjoy it"

-jack

"but what if i dont enjoy it sometimes.."

-me

"than maybe you need to find that thing that gives your life a point, like a puzzel, in order to finish it you need to find its perfect peice"

-jack

"maybe you are my perfect missing puzzle peice"

-me

he didnt say anything. he didnt have to. he grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer. he layed his head on my stomach. i started playing with his hair. his hand dangled down my leg. i wanted to stay in this lovely moment forever.