CHAPTER 6

"What the hell!"

we woke up to the blonde kid yelling in jacks doorway. he was the other kid that was at my house the other day. jack awoke confused.

"what?"

jack said in his deep morning voice that made my stomach flutter.

"dude, thats Andrew's sister!"

the blondie yelled that to jack.

"her name is kennedi"

-jack

it felt good when he said my name. it was like it just smoothly rolled out of his mouth.

"STILL ITS ANDREWS SISTER, not cool dude"

-blondie

i widened my eyes and sat up. i rubbed my eyes and looked over at blondie.

"please dont tell andrew, he would flip"

-me

"but, ugh, fine."

-blondie

its not like me and jack are dating. we are just hanging out. like friends. even though i really like him.

"thank you so much"

-me

"yeah, whatever"

-blondie

blondie exits the room. i look over at jack and he is just staring at me.

"what?"

-me

"i like how serious you got, it was cute"

-jack

"whatever, hey why was the blonde kid all of a sudden in your house, no one was here earlier."

-me

"oh! jack?, hes like a brother, he has a key to my house. both of our names are jack so we usually just call him johnson."

-jack

"oh, okay than..."

-me

i rest my head back down on his chest. i take a deep breath and juat lay there.

"we should probably study"

-me

"fineee"

-jack

i grab my school bag from the floor and open it. i grab my algebra binder and open it. jack writes down some practice problems for me to try to solve. i dont get. jack tries to explain it to me but i got distracted. looking at him concentrate and be so seriouse kinda turned me on. i moved closer to him because i "couldnt see" my binder was shared on both of our laps. he was so cute.

"so the y equals what you substitute for x"

he explained. i pretended like i was listening but i just moved in closer. finally he looked up at me and we made eye contact. he moved in closer. we never broke eye contact. we shifted possitions so he was hovering over me. i place my binder on the floor. the room was filled with silence, but it wasnt awkward.

"kiss me"

i said ever so faintly. this made him move in closer to my face faster. our lips collided. he pressed his face against mine passionatly. our lips moved in sync. he broke the kiss by kissing up my jawline down my neck. that made me let out a deep breath. jack noticed my deep breath and smiled in the kiss. i could feel him smiling. he made his way back up my neck back my jawline right back to my lips. he pulled his head away looking at me while smiling.

"i like you, i like you alot"

-jack

"i like you too, jack gilinsky"

i said giving him a peck on the cheek and than grabbing my algebra binder and placing it back on my lap.

"okay help me with this question"

i said to jack, smirking. he smirked back.