Chapter 5

Taehyungs pov:

Me and Y/n stayed in bed for a few hours. She didn't move much, so I guessed that she was sleeping still. "Tae, can I get up now" she was still wrapped in my arms. "Why?" I muffle into her neck. She started to squirm. "I'm hungry," she uttered under the sheets. I let her go, and she quickly ran into the bathroom. I sat up in bed for a while looking at the time on my phone it was 11. She was about to leave the room but I stopped her "Aren't you forgetting something" I looked down at her teddy bear print underwear. Her cheeks turn red which amazed me since I never seen a black girl blush before. She walked to her draw in embarrassment and quickly took out some tights and ran back to the bathroom, when she was done she left the room without saying anything to me.

I walked to my room to freshen up and then go downstairs since I was hungry as well. Walking into the kitchen I saw Y/n sitting on the counter. She was eating cereal and reading something on her phone all at the same time. I stretched past her to get a bowl, but she did not notice my presence. I watched her as she was engrossed in her phone wondering what could have her so intrigued that she could not lift her head up for one second. We finished eating, but she was still glued to her phone. My curiosity had gotten the better of me "What are you reading" I asked. "Nothing special," she said while scrolling through her phone. I walked up to her and grabbed the phone from her hand. "Tae give me back my phone" she tried to get it back while I started to read the first thing I saw out loud. "More and more breathless moans left your lips as he continued to kiss your neck. Soon he was kissing, sucking, biting on your..." (A/u- This last quote was from "🔞Cupcakes Jimin x Reader🔞" By Daisha-Chan) just before I could read the rest she grabbed the phone out of my hand. Her face turned a dark scarlet color.

What the hell was she reading? "It is not what it looks like" she sputtered while turning off her phone. "If you say so but I could make it more realistic if you want." I pushed my body in between her legs and pulled her close to me where her crotch was directly on my groins. "No thank you" she tried to get up but I just gripped the gap between her sweet spot and thighs making her body temperature rise at my touch. "Why not? Wouldn't you want to try those stuff out for yourself? I promise to be gentle" her face looked like a cherry as I massaged the spot where my thumbs were placed. "No I'm fine" she whispered trying not to glance at me. I just pulled her legs closer to me that my dick was practically in her. Most girls would have already said yes to me in a heartbeat because who doesn't want to sleep with the most notorious mafia leader? The thought of money and power always fill people head but when they see what it is really like they are too afraid to stick around. Even if they do decide to leave they won't be able to walk around as a regular person to society. You will always be known as the person who worked with the mafia giving you a reputation as a killer as well.

Still holding her down she appeared tenser knowing that I could easily take what I want from her without asking. "Can you please let go of me?" her voice was close to being silent. I moved my head close to her neck sucking on her collarbone then licking the spot to soothe the pain I know she never felt before. I left bruises that will be visible for at least three weeks. She tried to hold in her moans but one slipped out. "I guess you did want to" I smirked at her. Her cheeks were flushed. I thought she would fight back but she did nothing. Finally, she understands that we own her and there is nothing she could do about it. We could give her anything she wanted but all she has to do is be obedient. "Let's go clean up those bruises" I lifted her up in the same position and she rested her head on my shoulder she was lighter than I thought.

I pushed my room door open and set her on my bed. "Do you got any makeup to cover the bruises" I questioned. She shook her head no weakly. What kind of girl does not wear makeup? I couldn't care less about the bruises or who see it but I know she would not want to walk around with those on her neck. "Get ready were going out for a bit" I sighed. She got up to leave my room with her head down. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her face up to meet my gaze. "Stop looking at the floor. People will think your weak if you act like that and no one with us are weak" I hissed. She shook her head and swiftly walked out my room.