Chapter 14

A/u nim-The long wait is over my babies I am back from the dead with this story👸🏾. First and Foremost I want to say thank you for 1000 reads im shook🙇🏾‍♀️ and grateful. Enjoy my pretties

Kris pov:

“Knock Knock” slowly I picked up my head at the sound of the large metal door that blocked me from the outside world being banged on. It was strange to hear such a thing come from the door since the people who got me locked up in this shack just barge right in when they check to see if I'm still breathing.

Taken by their name, Monsta X are one of the cruelest bunch to be put on this earth. They get paid to get information out of people all ranging from bloodthirsty criminals to the wrong place wrong time type of civilians. Their tactics are ones that could not be shit upon. They take prisoners and restrain them in the buyers choosing and barbarously torture the life out of them until they had gotten what they need. If the buyer does not make a request then it's all hell for the prisoners.

Since dear old Namjoon didn't make his special request for his best buddy I get the house special. My punishments seems to be worse than most since they have to pull out their old electronic devices. They take pleasure in my once every few days test dummy experiments. Many forms of beatens to experiments were put on me just for the question of What are you planning? Though they could be just doing it for the money they hold a special grudge on my group specifically so my checkups are not all that fun.

But hey I guess it's not that bad since they feed me once every few week, though I couldn't call that shit they put on a napkin food. But I guess it isn't so bad since I get water every 3 days. The only way I get it is if they turn on the emergency sprinklers on the ceiling. So I'm getting a bathe too.

They are one of the few friends BTS have so its not unlikely for them to not chatter if they see something troublesome lurking around the wrong areas.

Not knowing the time of day it is I slept all through the hours. There isn't anything better to do other than count how many rodents will scurry past my restrained foot. My body slowly begins to get numb every few days but if I move a little my blood will flow properly throughout my body again. A king shouldn't have to live through these conditions of fighting his way to staying at the edge of life but if he wants his kingdom to thrive he will take drastic measures to get to the top where he belongs. So I will patiently wait for the others to carry out their jobs as told.

I planned this out ever so carefully in my times of playing dead for a year out of the five. No detail could possibly come undone unless everyone sticks to the script. From when that foolish couple made a deal with the devil hounds to our families last encounter. Even me being locked in this box for months was apart of the whole scheme. My few years of plotting could not go to shambles unless one piece of the puzzle strays away. But from what I have seen nothing but the hound dog's attitude has changed since we last met.

The metal door creaked open and a dull light bulb from the hallway came through my darken cage. “Back so soo-” before I could finish my sentence the lights were turned on. Trying to adjust to the lights being on, I look at the faces that stood before me. “Dont you look like shit” a few laughed. Realizing the hysterical cackle it could only be from the idiots that I use to lead.

“Untie me and tell me how everything is going so far. We dont got much time until they come back” I rushed. Kyungsoo, unlocked my chains and helped me up. Stretching my joints my body felt agitated from sitting so long. We walked out the room and went out the building they broke into.

Stepping outside I got a whiff of the fresh air that I was not allowed to have for months. The world looked the same as it did before I was caught. I peered at the city that will soon be all ours in due time. “BTS I’M COMING FOR YAH!!!!” I yelled hysterically.