Chapter 7 rewrite

Yoongi pov: 

 Pulling up to the factory there was not a single sign of the other group. Our men parked the trucks next to ours, and we all waited for the coward to show their face any minute now. "They could not even manage to show up on time to a meeting they asked for but have the balls to wants to run a fucking city by themselves" Namjoon slammed his fist on the hood of the car. Jungkook sharpened his knives while the other polished their guns. We were all set for what was yet to come. 

The supermoon that floated above us was covered by parts of the building interior design. Still, a whit amount of light came down and engulfed the lot that we were in. Resting my head in the palm of my hand I patiently waited for this to all be over. After this, I am going to one of the little whore's who owes me money houses to let them slob on my knob. The girls at the brothels don't do it well like they use to. Last time I went one of the new bitches gagged as soon as I put the tip in. I put a bullet in between her and her instructors head for not teaching her to do it right. If they couldn't give me head properly then they most likely fucking up on our customers. Messing with our money can earn you a death sentence in this line of work.

 My eyes began to droop, I had not slept for 2 days trying to finish on a new song for an upcoming artist. The beat and the lyrics together were perfect. My lyrics are too good for a trash ass rapper like him but shit I'm getting paid in the end. I won many awards as a producer and as an artist while still holding my reputation as a mafia leader. They love me one week and.hate me the next but after every week I still get paid I would have been a full-time producer and artist but the life I am living right now is too good to give up. Having all the power, money, woman and liquor you want was the dream. I could have that as an artist but that fame goes after the next big thing comes around. Making music was more of a hobby than a job. The business is my first and last job. Not even music could come between the love I had for my family. We are so powerful not even South Korea government can control us. Now tell me who wouldn't want that lifestyle? The world got blurry as I sat in the car waiting for something to happen. My eyes closed shut as I fell asleep in the passenger seat. 

A nudge on my rib jolted me out of my sleep. Growling I faced the person who woke me. "Their here" Jin advised me before leaving the limo. Not too long after I got out, a limo, a dozen of trucks scraped their tires on the damp rubble passing through the gates of the abandoned factory. They parked 10 yards in front of us head lights beaming in our faces almost to the point of blinding us. That limo contained the people we came here to end once and for all. A few seconds passed and only 5 of them came out the car. They mosey their way toward us as if we were holding up their time. Namjoon vigorously tapped his finger on the car grumbling to himself. I watched the one in the middle of the line who stalked towards us after everyone stopped 10 feet away from us. Without breaking eye contact with any of us he puffed his chest out and made his way to Namjoon. "Hello, RapMonster. Thank you for accepting our request to meet" he begun to say. We all looked at the man like he was nuts. The poor fool forgot what happened to his leader when he approached Namjoon like this.

 "Do not speak when you are not told to. Have you learned nothing from last time Suho? Maybe a bullet in the head to match dear old Kris will jog your memory" Placing his hand around the guy's neck gasps for air left his mouth as Namjoon clenched his fingers squeezing tightly as if he would pop it off like a little doll. "Hey what the fuck do think you're doing" the lined up men that looked like rookie soldiers started to stride towards us. Still, the conscious man being deprived of air held his hand up signaling his men to stay back. Reaching for our guns they halted in their tracks none of them making one more step-like little boy scouts. Losing his balance the man toppled over once Namjoon let him go. " Stand down men, Kai do not interfere." 

He picked himself up and dusted himself off. "We only came here to talk" he adjusted his voice. Laughs echoed through our sides of the empty lot. He wanted us to believe that he and his band of musketeers were not planning some elaborate scheme to put us out of power. "You should give up now and start working on stand up comedy" I added. "Can we shoot them now?" a voice from the line whined. My hand took hold of my Kimber Custom TLE 2 and pulled it out of my hip holster. I aimed it at one of them not caring which one it hit. My bullet went off hitting the one on the end. The body dropped to the cold floor as the rustling of guns being pulled out from their holsters spread throughout the lot. Not a single person was left without a firearm pointing straight at them. "This was supposed to be a peace agreement between two powerful groups but it seems you are still stuck in your stubborn ways" Suho sighed. "Powerful" aggressively Jimin ran his hands through his hair still aiming the gun at one of the people in line. "All you are is a bunch of pussy ass bitches too chicken to fight us one on one. Your lucky Y/n did not get hurt because if she did you would not live to see another day" he concluded.