Chapter 8

The sun shined bright on my face as I got out of bed. "Good morning" a familiar voice spoke. I looked to my window seat to see the silver-haired man again. He wore relaxed clothes, not his suit and tie I saw yesterday. He had on blue ripped jeans, Nike's shirt, and some black timberlands. 'He looks goods in both style' i thought to myself. "Knocking is not a thing you learned I see" scowling I stretch my hands and got out of bed. At this point, I don't really care who sees me without my pants plus my shirt is a decent length. "Sorry to say it is not what an assassin is used to" he pressed his lips into a tight-lipped smile. "Sounds stressful. So are you my babysitter for today? Or are you here to be annoying like your bosses" I yawned walking to my bathroom. I turned my gaze towards the empty spot he was once in. "Damn he moves fast" I mumbled. Turning back to the bathroom door he was right in front of me. "You have a lot to say for a person who can't even defend herself" he used one finger to pull down the collar of my shirt exposing my bite marks from Tae and Jungkook. I pushed his hand away and stomped off to the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

 He leaned on the wall next to the bathroom door "They left for the day. They told me to tell you to behave yourself or I could punish you any way I want to" he chuckled from the door. "That's nice to hear," I said sarcastically as I washed my face. "So what are the plans for today?" I continued while brushing my teeth. He took a short pause then began to spoke. "I'm only here to watch you" I look through the foggy mirror to see he was sitting at the edge of my tub. My toothbrush dropped to the cold floor. "If you want to go out you can, I just have to follow wherever you go, " he concluded. "What the hell, you could have spoken to me from the door" I hissed at him as he smirked. "I just wanted to make sure you heard me clearly" clasping his hand together he bent forward on the tub he made his seat. "I could hear you just fine from the door. Can you get out please?" I growled at him. "Of course" he walked out and closed the door behind him. I rolled my eyes and got back to getting cleaned up to start another day.

 I got out the bathroom and he was still sitting on my window seat. "I need to change my clothes," I told him. "Ok I am waiting" he sat in his spot not moving an inch. We had a staring contest again but he obviously won. "Get out I have to change" he didn't look too happy about the way I just talked to him because he pulled out his gun and aimed it in my direction. "I could strip you and you could walk around in your panties and bra. You're still young so I will leave you with a minimal amount of clothes but that could be arranged if you keep chatting out your ass" a cynical grin was plastered on his face. "I guess all good thing must come to an end" I mumbled. I thought he was nicer than them but I have been fooled once again.  "Just get dressed I asked one of the drivers to pull a car around the front or I could drive you around the city myself, pick your poison wisely darling." he fiddled with one of his throwing knives he pulled from god knows where. "You can drive me" I answered while taking my clothes out from my drawers. If he drove it gave him a reason to not to stare at me. I got my clothes and went to the bathroom to change since he was not planning to leave that spot.

"I have to see Jimin and Jungkook at their work to drop off some stuff. It won't take too long, but that's only if they don't want to see you" he said. The fear residing in me leaked out into my expression as he said his name. I did not want to see him but sadly that is not my choice especially since I live in their house and I do not have a say in my faith anymore. I put on my light blue jeans with a black shirt and the Jordan Tae got me yesterday. I am not as afraid of Tae as I am of Jungkook but they still both did the same, the only difference is that Tae had a little sympathy afterword. Over my black shirt, I wore the gold Chain my parents gave me for my 16 birthday. It was a simple chain but had valuable meaning. It was like a tradition in our family that when you become of age you get a gold chain representing the strong love my family has for each other. I don't wear it often but it will probably give me a little hope today. I walked out the bathroom to see the silver-haired man wasn't in his spot. He always disappeared so I did not think too much about it. I unplugged my phone and got my glasses Tae also got me. My hair was still in curls so I left them as is. I looked in the mirror and checked myself out for a while. I felt really cute minus the bruises but still, I did not feel like I looked like trash. "Are you ready?" the silver-haired man sighed. He was sitting at my desk with his head leaning on the palm of his hands looking dazed. "Yes," I crossed my arms and pressed my lips together. He got up and walked to the door passing me. I turned around and faced his direction. He stood in the doorway and stared back. "Are you coming? We don't have all day," he growled. I walked out my bedroom door and pushed it up behind me.