Chapter 11

Hoseok pov:

Loud ass moans and banging woke us up at three in the morning. Y/n put her head under the covers and tried to go back to sleep. She hears this all the time but shrugs it off like it's nothing. I can't sleep in this noise so I got up and walked out her room. I mosey down the hallway to the loudest source of the noise. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. “Come in” the voice grunted. I opened the door to see a woman riding Taehyung as his hands were on her hips.

“Can you keep it down. Me and Y/n trying to sleep” I rubbed the sleep from my face as I yawned. I lean one hand on the wall as I waited for his answer. “Y/n with you? How is she?” he said eagerly in between moans. I felt a poke on my bare back while Tae was talking. “Can I get water from the kitchen?”

It was Y/n. She saw what was going on but did not seem to care. “Sure but you got five minutes or else,” I told her. She looked at Tae with fear before moseying down the dark hallway. I could tell she was still afraid of him by the way her body shook in horror when she saw him. He looked at her with regret. The whole time he was mad at her seized to exist when he late eyes on her. He threw the woman who was still on top of him on the floor before calling for Y/n. “Talk to her tomorrow, it's getting late” I closed the door and went back to her room.

Namjoon pov:

I was downstairs in the living room playing darts with one of the strippers we took home. I heard she was talking to a suspicious man when he paid to see her specifically. She was one of the sluts we brought home often so she got an idea of how the house looks. We always blindfold them before letting them leave the club and house just in case something were to happen and our enemies wanted some knowledge on where we are. I would have sent one of the assassins but I personally wanted to speak to her myself.

With EXO coming after us I don't want anyone doing anything to jeopardize us. “I'm sorry I’m sorry” she cried. I threw another knife and it grazed her neck cutting pieces of her brown hair and the long fabric that was covering her eyes.

Blood dripped down her pearl white skin soaking the royal purple cloth that blocked her from seeing my movements.  “Sorry for what?” I threw another one while drinking my scotch I just poured. It hit close to the chains she was locked to.

She became quite but sniffles were heard. “Your only making this worse for yourself, just tell me what you told the man the other night and I will let you go” I sat back down on the couch. “He said he would get me out if I told him where your house was,” she said in between gulps.

“Is that all? Say anything but the truth and I will aim this right in the middle of your skull” I growled. She hesitated before speaking again. “He asked me about how often you come to the club. During the time I was with him, he started conjuring up a plan to ambush you when you came in a month from now. I swear that's all I told him please let me go. I promise to never say anything again”  she stuttered.

I placed my drink on the coffee table and got up from my seat. I strolled into my open cabinet. I picked up one of my knives from the gold chest that I cherished the most. My father told me to only use this to kill all threats and traders with this and only this knife. She was a threat to my business and my family so her blood will be shed.

Aiming my sharpened throwing knife at her head I was getting ready to let it go right between her eyes. “Stop” someone cried. Right before i threw the blade to shatter her skull someone interfered. Y/n walked in and stood in front of the girl.

“Dont kill her” she screamed. The knife grazed Y/n cheeks before hitting the wood behind her.“Move to the side or you will be in the same position as her” I was trying to have patience not to split her head open as well. “I don't care, she said she was sorry and you promised to let her go if she told the truth” she yelled while trying to shield her from me.