Chapter13

"Tae look like caramel : D"
The author has no sense excuse her

Jimin pov:

Months have passed and Y/n has been obedient to when we ask for things. Out of the seven, she most likely slept with at least four of us from what I heard so far.

Taehyung was not one of the lucky ones. He still can't even talk to her after that night he almost killed her. Then when I heard she seen him fucking one of the prostitutes we brought home he couldn't look her in the eye. I don't know why he is acting like he actually cares that she saw him with someone else. It wasn't like they were dating or anything remotely close to that.

Walking to her room with huge bags of clothes and other shit she might like I heard giggling coming from the other side of the door. Her laugh is the only thing that could brighten up my long day.

I opened her room door in hopes of seeing my baby behaving herself.  But when I glanced over to her bed I saw she was under Scoup as he tickled her stomach. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as her underwears were exposed to him.

She immediately stopped after seeing me shoot daggers at her. Scoup got up from on top of her and grabbed his jacket before leaving. He didn't say anything as he walked out.

Leaving her room I closed the door behind him. Y/n sat up in bed and watched me set the stuff that I bought her on the floor next to her closet.

I walked over to her bed and sat beside her as the tv played. “Im sorry Jimin,” she said in a weak voice. I kissed her on her cheek and whispered in her ear “I know you are,”.

I grabbed her by her neck and started choking the life out of her. She gasped for air as I ripped her underwears off. “No, please” she cried. I ignored her pleads like she ignored my orders. “I told you to stop playing with him dumb bitch” I pulled down my pants as her neck was still in my hands.

I slammed her back on to the mattress and burned holes through her. Her chocolate brown eyes leaked tears as she held my hand that suffocated her. “I'm sorry” her cries were low. “You will be,” I huffed.

Pulling out my member she kicked and screamed before I slammed it inside of her. She cried as I rammed myself in her not caring if she was in pain. She got to learn that she doesn't belong to anyone else so playing with other guys will lead to more problems for her.

When I was done I pulled out and laid beside her. She rolled up into a ball and hid her face in her knees. I have not done this to her in weeks when I caught her sleeping on Scoups chest wearing nothing but his shirt.

It was clear she took a liking to him and he did her. At first, I didn't say anything but when she tried to hide a used condom I knew it was more than just friendly love as she makes it seem.

I got up from the bed and lifted her so she could take a shower. She wrapped her legs around my waist and put her head in the crease of my neck.

Getting her in the tub I also got in with her. We took a silent shower together not saying anything. She gave me head to apologize for not listening. Exposing her to this type of lifestyle were she give her body as a way to please people was not my intentions. I just want her to listen and give her love to me. Though she gives me what I want I don't feel like it's from the heart.

She got dressed and went to lay back in her bed. “You're coming down for dinner,” I told her. She got up from the bed and walked towards the door to leave. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight embrace. By her expression, I could tell she was upset. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and she walked with a limp.