°Strange Feelings°

¤Hello😘,I want to thank everyone who read my FF, vote it or commenting😍,thank you for support💜.Btw Taehyung have 25 years in my story and in this chapter begin with his point of view,when he entered in class.

Btw Taehyung have 25 years in my story and in this chapter begin with his point of view,when he entered in class

   Taehyung P.O.V

   I was nervous of what was happening outside.I tried to forgot this because I needed to go in my classroom,to meet the new students.

    All students remained shocked by my presence,as I was thinking.Suddenly,my eyes were blocked only to a boy who stayed in the back of the class,my heart broke at the view of him,is like all his sadness from his black eyes were transmited to me.He looked so fragile and cute,wait...I recognize him from somewhere.

   I caught him staring at me,and the drool that escape from his small mouth.I can't believe a shy boy can act this way,I think he liked the view of my body,will be fun to tease him a little.

    After my introduction,I call a name,"Jeon Jungkook",but nobody answered.My only suspect is that little boy who looked at the window,not paying attention to me.

   I go to his desk and asked if is his name and he answered shyly a "yes".Ahh,now I know ,he was the one bullied outside!I feel so bad for him...

    My mind can't stop thinking about the mystery from his future who made him this sad,What happened to him?Why he look so sad?I could not resist myself so I tease him,lifting his chin up and breath besides his neck and ear to hear,I wanted to meet him in class after he finish, to have a discussion together.

  After this I turned back at my desk in front of the classroom,but I feel how my blood boil in my body at the view of that boys who bullied Jungkook.So they treat him like that,I hoped that I'll forgot what was happening outside but now these idiots are right in my sigh,they can't escape this time.Huh,I need to teach them a lesson to not do that anymore to a poor boy.

    They think I didn't saw them?I know almost everything in this University,I try to change others's behavior everytime.The nightmare begin for them,Im sure of this.

   I glared at that two boys,my face changed in a serious one and my veins pop out when I remember what they did to him.

    I point at them and asked what is their names and they answered instantly.

  "My name is Lucas,sir"he sad with a shaky voice and then his friend the same"And my names is Marco,sir".

  "Tell me right now why both of you said that hurtful words to a poor boy like Jungkook?You don't have a heart?huh?"I glared angrily at them,waiting for an answer,they remain shocked by my words,until one spoked.

    "H-how did you know about it?"Lucas sad with the same shaky voice.Marco look silent at us,scared to say something.

   "I was on the corridors until I heard what you two said and then I was right in the back of students.Unlucky is that now Im your math teacher,so bad".I said with a sarcastic tone.

    Lucas's nerves were activated and he look at Jungkook with angry eyes and started to speak again.

    "That bullshit don't deserve to live,his birthday brought their parents death!Look at him,he is disgusting,Im curious why he live yet without suicide!After what happened he don't even speak with his friends and become a little kitty,like he did nothing.Im glad that whole school know about his shit life."

   After Lucas's words I saw Jungkook started to have teary eyes and his body shaking,he looked so scared only at the floor,ashamed.I wish I could hug him right now but I can't do that of course...

   Red was the only colour that I see right now in front of my eyes,I never lose my calm but now this bullshit exceed the limit with my nerves.