°After story~Part II°

After one month

  Taehyung P.O.V

  Me and Jungkook stay together around the table,in the kitchen,on our seats, everytime I just stare at him how cute he eat like a real bunny,sometimes I forgot to finish my food because I focus on him.

   I smiled and pull him by his wrist to sit in my lap,making him blush at the sudden action "Taehyung,I can eat in my seat too"

    Everytime I love to tease him with this,I whispered in his ears with my deep voice"I know,but my baby need to be very close to daddy,I feel much better"I said looking at his dark eyes with pure lust,he changed his glare to other side "You k-know I can't eat when you place me on your lap and stare at me like this...it's strange"he said biting his lips.

   "Yes but I love it,continue to eat"after this he nodded slowly and do as I said.My erection grow wider at the feeling of his sexy ass that stay on my dick,now my bulge was visible and I think he could feel it because he stopped from eating and gulped "Taehyung...stop this"I smirked and look at his back.                                      

  "Nothing,you don't need to worry"few ideas comes in my mind and I giggling devilish,lifting his shirt up and travel my tongue all over his spine and kiss it.I know he's excited already seeing the bulge from his pants,baby need some action,huh?

    My hand reached his thighs and massaging them,making Jungkook moan and move his hips "Mmm..more,please"he give up already.

   "Undress yourself,now!"he obey and I lick my lips at his submissive behavior.

  I watched satisfied how he take off his clothes,exposing his hot body that drove me crazy everytime,the view of his milky skin made me taste it like is the most delicious meal.

   His dick was spreading free,he flinched at the sudden coldness that hit his body "Don't be worried,baby boy,I'll made you burn in few minutes,be sure of it,now undress your daddy too"

  Jungkook nodded and starting to do what I said,after he finished it he looked shocked at the side of my dick,gulping,his eyes were pleading desperately for me.

   "Daddy...please touch me"he said still sitting on me,my cold fingers traveled his back slowly and then it was touching the hard dick.I palmed it while Jungkook moaned in pure pleasure,wanting more.

  "I want to see your messy look"after this he change his position,facing me,I smirked devilish at his sweat from his forehead and heavy breath that could be heard clearly.I pull his face closer to mine with my hand that was placed on his neck and then I attacked his small lips.

   I lick his lower lip,wanting to give me permission to enter in his mouth,obviously he accepted after few seconds,now our tongues were moving in sync until I sucked on it harshly,he moaned under the kiss,sending vibrations into our mouths.

  The need for air broke our kiss,lefting us with saliva on our lips,I watched him hungrily and bite the milky skin around his exposed neck.Jungkook leaned his head more in left side,giving me more access.I sucked his skin harshly in few places,creating hickeys that prove he's only mine "Yes daddy...p-please fuck me already,I can't r-resist anymore,I want you so b-bad"he said trying to reached his words.

"Oh,I see my baby is impatient already"I said kissing his ear,he blushed hard and distanced a little,placing the tip of my dick on his entrance "Mmm,you needy boy,show daddy how good you bounce on me"

   The atmosphere hit up when my whole dick was inside,making him whined in pain so I kissed the corners of his eyes that were wet by few tears,I wanted to made him relaxed.

  After few minutes while I let him adjust,I could feel how tight it is "Ahhh...your naughty hole it suck my dick so good,baby,move already"I said putting my hands on both of his butt cheeks and squeezing them continuously.

    Jungkook started to bounce up and down in a slow pace,his legs were tight around my waist while I sit on the chair and his hands around my neck.

   "Faster,you little slut,show me how horny you are fucking yourself with my dick"I said seductively and then I licked his nipple and bite it,making him more horny that it was.

    "Ahh..nnh daddy,I will be a good boy for you"he said starting to bounce more faster until the kitchen was filled with loud sounds from skin clapping and our moans.

  "D-d...daddy,it feels so good"he said while his mouth was wide open filled with his saliva and the head back from too much pleasure that he feel in this moment.

  "Shit,baby boy,Im gonna break your inside"I couldn't resist and I moved my own hips up and down in an animalistic pace,making Jungkook stopping his movements,letting me took control over it,my hands moved from his ass to his back,scratching it.I was abusing his prostate repeteadly,making him a moaning mess.

  "D-...Is-Is t-too much...for m-me to h-handle,mmhn-ahh-fuck"
His voice was cracking hard,the body become to shake hard,his chest and stomach were pressed against mine with his face deep into my neck,I was being able feel his hot breath against my skin and some cursing words that escaped from his mouth.

  "I-I...w-will cum,daddy-mmhh,s-so fucking g-good"after his lewd words, hot cum touched my chest.

  "S-Shit baby,I will finish too-ahh..."I moved my hands from his back to his hair,gripping it and then kissing him passionately on the lips,still breathing heavily from the intense sex.

  After I released I cleaned both of us with some napkins and I glared a little to Jungkook who still stay in my lap,with a messy look,I bite my lips and kiss him on the cheeks,making him blush.