°Without you°

Heyy army😘😘this chapter surely will made u angry😂,I write a word in this chapter "apologize" and instantly an old song comes in my head,I was thinking "WTF why I don't have this in my playlist?!I LOVED THAT SONG".I listen this while I write and my heartu was broke cuz I was thinking about Taehyung and Jungkook mood in my story 😣.
   Song:Timbaland-Apologize😍😍

                      After 2 days

    Jungkook P.O.V

   My alarm wake me up to go to University,I hate mornings so much,I want to sleep more.After I took a shower I received a message in my phone.

   Chim Chim💖
  Good morning friend😊😘
  I want to thank you again for yesterday,and Im glad you will come with me at the party
   I know u are boreeed home everyday,can we see again?
  Plweeeeeesee.😢

Aaa,sure,why not
I don't have anything better to do anyway...

  Chim Chim💖
  Yaaaas
  See ya at school then
  Byee amigo😘

Umm,byee😊

  Chim Chim💖
  Don't be lateee
  Btw u eat?

Are u heeere?😣

Stop spamming me lol,why u ask that?😑

Chim Chim💖
Im just curious
I like to made u angry,ure cute🐰

You're so annoying

Chim Chim💖
Ikr...😏
Oki talk to u at school,byeee

    I laugh a little, looking at my phone,he really know how to annoy someone,but at least he cares about me...

   I remembered,tomorrow will be the party.I didn't want to go,but I can't be so rude and cold to let Jimin alone there,he help me after all these things with Taehyung and he's my only friend in so many years.

   I've finally arrived at University and I go to my class.Awesome,first period is math...after all happened I can't face him anymore,he was really mad at me.But I don't care,he can't control my life and decide to left my only friend that I have,so I can be mad at him too,its his fault.

  When he entered in class he don't even look at me,like I was invisible,my heart hurts so bad...No,Jungkook!don't let him made you apologize first,you did nothing,I said to myself continuously.

  After few hours it was time for lunch break and I sit on a free table like always.Jimin saw me immediately from distance and wave at me , in one second it was right in front of my eyes,damn,this boy is fast.

   He showed me a wild smile "heyy Jungkookiee,you're much better?you're still sad from that day?I hope not!"

  "Hey Jiminie,y-yeah,Im g-good" of course Im not...I tried my best to smile at him.

   "Tomorrow will be the partyy!I can't wait already,you're not enthusiast?"

  "Not like you for sure,I come only to not let you alone there"I said looking at him,he almost cried.

  "Awiee,don't made me cry,Im so glad you're my best friend!"He said hugging me tight."I can't b-breath,Jimin!"he's my best friend but it still feel weird to be touched by others,except Taehyung.

    Oh no,is in my head again,I started to look after him while Jimin talked with me about the party but I couldn't see him like always,giving me food.Of course I don't use him from my needs,actually is the opossite,I feel bad and embarassed when he did that but he don't accept a "no" from me.I really miss him...

   Jimin shook his hand in front of my eyes,I was too absorbed by my thoughts."You are okey?you seem not to listen me,why you look in that way everytime?".

   "Oh,is nothing,I just thinking about stupid things".I said showed him a fake smile again."If you say so,let's go,the lunch break is over"he pulled me by my wrist to the class.

  Finally school was over and I can finally go home to relax.Today Jimin will come again at my house,so I bought some chips to eat.

  I heard a knock on my door and I opened,revealed the same happy boy,I don't know how he can be so happy everytime,oh wait,he don't have a horrible life like me...