°The other side of me°

Hello armys!THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING MY FF,I got already 700 reads and a lot of votes!Thank youuu~

   ☆Hello armys!THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING MY FF,I got already 700 reads and a lot of votes!Thank youuu~

                    After a week

     Taehyung P.O.V

      Finally it comes the weekend,the school give me too many times a headache,I need to relax a little.Im happy that now it comes the time to go to Jungkook house again and stay with him.

  These days I was angry continously,that bastard come too close to my baby,TOO CLOSE.I see them everywere I go and I can't even stay with him too much because Jimin may know about us.For now he just think that Im a teacher who have mercy to a little boy like Kookie.At least I have the weekend available to stay with him and talk all day and night so now I have the chance,finally.

    I really started to miss him around me,my body is asking for his kind touch everytime and my lips want to devour his little ones so bad.I bit my lower lip and started to send him a message that I will come at his house.

Hey baby,I'll come to your house again,like in a hour :)

BabyBoy Jk🐰

Ohh,okey...

See you later then~
Be prepared for meeee
Byeee :)

BabyBoy Jk🐰

Lol
Byee

    Finally it passes an hour,I weared a white shirt and some black jeans,with a necklace around my neck.Is not a long distance from my house to his but I drive the car because I don't want someone to see me,may be a student from University.

Is not a long distance from my house to his but I drive the car because I don't want someone to see me,may be a student from University

     After I arrived at his house I knock on his door,waiting for his response.
"H-hey,Taehyung,c-come in".He opened the door,pointing at me to enter.I lay on the couch from living room and drag Jungkook by his wrist closer to me.I touched gently his red cheeks with my index finger and look straight into his dark eyes.I missed his soft skin so much...

  "W-why you look at me l-like that?stop..."he looked away,blushing hard.Aww he's so cute,I need to tease him more,I love to see him shy,make my heart melt.