°The Past°

•Heyy army😘,this is another sad chapter,I want to said that if you hate stories like that you can read only happy shits and watch butterflies outside😊.Thank you for the ones who love my FF,Im glad💜💜💜.

   Taehyung P.O.V

    " NO!p-please,Jungkook...be h-home,I want to see y-you so b-bad!"Is still no answer,this isn't real.I tell myself that he don't want to see me,I just hope he's okey,not anything else,BUT HE DON'T FUCKING OPEN THE DOOR.I wipped my tears away and try again.

  "You can't h-hide J-JUNGKOOK,I'll enter in this house with f-force!"I waited for him but nothing,so I decided to destroy the door myself. I take few steps back and I run fast to it,pushing with my whole body.After few tries I was hurt but I did again and again,in the end was open.

   Ouch,I think I ripped my bones,but I don't mind,I just want to see him...I tried hard to walk in the house,searching for him but nobody was there,my only chance was his room.I trembling,what if is not here?...My eyes were wide open...this can't be...happening.

    Jungkook wasn't there,and I was paralyzed,only thing I saw was colour RED,only blood stains on the whole blanket...and razors...ITS HIS BLOOD?!WHAT HE DID?HE'S CRAZY?I-IS O-ONLY MY...MY FAULT!

   I tried to calm myself but I couldn't,I give up on my knees,my forehead touched the cold floor and I cry badly.WHY I WAS SO DUMB?WHERE HE COULD BE NOW?!I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU OR HURT YOURSELF!

   I get up from my knees and saw his pendant that I gave him.He...he destroy it on the wall,I-I made him to do t-this,I-...He-he hate m-me...

  The little broken pieces were now in my hand,I held them tight in my palm,crying hard.H-He must be s-so d-devasta-ated b-by my w-words,I-Im s-so sorry,J-jungkook...

   In my view was that box again,it was in his bed.I didn't hold my curiousity anymore,there must be his secrets.I took it fast and open,revealing a journal,I think he wrote in this.

   I readed all with tears in my eyes,my vision was a little blurred,his own life really was a nightmare,there were only sad moments and nothing more.In the dates when it was his Birthday I saw little blood stains,I think he cut himself remembering his parents death in every year and the fact that he is responsible for that.

  Only happy moments were...were when he is in...University,a-and m-meet me.I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...he wrote how happy it was to meet me,to touch me,to look at me...HE LOVED ME FOR TRUE?I-I change his l-life in g-good.Suddenly a little smile appeared on my face at the thought,he r-really loved me a-and...not use me.

   My heart hurts too bad....I arrived the last pages...I was shocked when I read it,this is the day when he was at the party,I breath heavily and tried to calm,now I'll know the truth...

  After a while my brain was blocked...h-he.."HE WAS DRUGGED BY JIMIN?A-AND H-HE T-TRIED TO T-TELL ME T-THIS BUT-BUT I D-DIDN'T L-LET HIM EX-EXPLAIN....THIS WAS F-FUCKING H-HAPPENED?!I C-CAN'T BELIEVE T-THIS!I-I W-WAS S-SO W-WRONG,H-HE S-SAID HOW M-MUCH H-HE MISSED ME AND-AND W-WAS H-HURT BY M-MY WORDS.IM THE D-DUMBEST"

   He didn't cheat on me,I...I didn-t t-trust him all this t-time!!How c-could I..?!I looked terrified at that picture from his box that was covered in his blood,WAIT,W-WHAT?I-I K-KNEW H-HIS...PARENTS...HE-HE'S THE O-ONE THAT I LOOKING F-FOR ALL T-THIS T-TIME!

                        ~Flashback~

    Me and my friend just come out from a club,we entered in his car to go back to our houses.I felt very scared because he was a little drunk.
    "Hey,are you alright?You seem drunk..."I asked with a concern look.
   "O-of course Im not drunk,don't worry Tae!"he said looking at me confident.
   "If you say so..."but I really don't trust him.
   We were in the roud to our houses,but something happened,his hands were shaking on the wheel.WHAT?!After 10 seconds only thing I heard was a powerful sound,our car was crushing into another.I wake up with a headache and my arms were covered in my blood.
   "OH MY GOD,MY FRIEND IS DEAD!"I shaking him continuously but nothing happened...I was terrified.I was shocked that Im still alive.
   I leave the car,walking hard with blood on my forehead.I saw the other car and I go fast to help them,it was a woman and a man on their seats.I shaking the man but...but it was dead,I hoped that at least,the woman is alive,she cough with blood and breath slowly,not moving so I get her out of the car.
   She looked at me with teary eyes and holding tight a family picture with them and...and a cute boy with black hair.
   "P-please...f-find m-my son a-and protect h-him,h-he surely w-will h-hate h-his existence a-and...blame h-himself.P-PROMISE M-ME,I-I W-WANT T-TO DIE H-HAPPY..."
   Her words made my heart beating faster,she really...she really love his son this much?She give me her picture with them and look at me,waiting for an answer.I felt guilt too because I didn't know my friend was drunk and that this will happen...
   "Y-yes,I promise you that!"She showed me a smile that melt my heart "H-he want t-to go t-to...to the U-university f-from S-seoul,h-he always w-wanted to g-go t-there...."She couldn't say anything else and died,the silence filled the bloody scene.
   I started to cry,blaming myself for what happened,but I know that nobody wanted this,and that I killed nobody...I promise her something,and I'll do it even if it takes years.I'll protect her son forever.

                ~End of flashback~

   This was the reason why I become a teacher in that University,I waiting all these years to find him,so you was their son...Jungkook.I stopped crying and smile a little because he was all this time,I didn't except that.
In the bed was a crumpled paper,I didn't saw that.My heart stopped when I readed it,h-he said t-that....he lost me,that he hate himself and....

Will suicide today.....

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

~By the way,this story is almost finished,but don't worry,I have no life so I'll write another book after this😀😂😂(VKOOK OF COURSE!).😘
~My imagination have no limits!😂

😘~My imagination have no limits!😂