°The end°

Hey army😘This is the end of my book,enjoy it😊😢.

                   After 2 months

   Taehyung P.O.V

    After that day I stay by Jungkook's side everytime,he stay in my house with me,nothing can made me more happy than this.

   It was weekend,I opened my eyes and stare at his angelic face like always,so I didn't want to wake him up.I touched his soft cheek with my index finger and then kiss his forehead.Oh my God,he catched a cold,his body is burning.I run to the bathroom to take a little towel and then put cold water on that.

  "Baby,wake up"I shake him a little by his shoulder and he sigh.

  "Mm,is m-morning,and weekend,let me s-sleep"he cough continuously and put his blanket on him.

   "Soo,you don't wake up?okey then,I'll eat the pancakes alone and you will get 0"I get up from my bed but I was stopped instantly by his hand.

  "Wait what?you said p-pancakes?!I'll come with you right now"Damn,I know him too better.

   I go with him to the kitchen,we sit on the couch and the pancakes were on the table.I change my sit and go in his back,hugging him tight like a teddy bear.

  He is more happy now that he live with me,I don't need to worry anymore,he is alright

  He is more happy now that he live with me,I don't need to worry anymore,he is alright.I can't change his memories from past but this doesn't matter,I love him more than anything and I prove this in everything I say and do.

   Jungkook P.O.V

   My life change from first moment when I met Taehyung,he love me how I am....nothing bad happen until now with us,I live in his gorgeous house,my old one was sold,I don't want to remember that moments from nightmare...

  The silence was intrerrupted by a loud ring from my telephone,I remained shocked,it was Jimin!

   Chim Chim

Look,Im sorry for all....😢😭
Please forgive me Kookie!Now I changed,I was so wrong
PLEASEEEE LET ME TALK WITH YOU TODAY,I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING
Pwleaseee,I promise I won't do anything!Taehyung can be with us too
PLEASE,IM DESPERATEEE
I'LL SPAM U UNTIL U ANSWER
Kokieeee,dont ignore meee,just let me talk with u today and then if u want u will not see my face ever...just please

  Taehyung look at me curious "Who send you messages?!What?IS THAT BASTARD AGAIN?"

  "Yes...he really want to see me,can you let me,please?
   "After all he did?NO,I don't want to see him!"

  "Pleaseee,do it for mee"I showed him my puppy eyes and my lip trembling.

   "Baby,you have luck you're cute,okey,I accept...but I'll stay here with you two".

  "Yaaay,thank you Taehyung,I love you so much"I kiss him on the lips smiling,Im really curious what Jimin want to say.