°Unknown°

Heyy army😘,I started this FF 5 days ago and is unbelievable that you guys support me so much,LOVE YOUU~

•Heyy army😘,I started this FF 5 days ago and is unbelievable that you guys support me so much,LOVE YOUU~

   Jungkook P.O.V

  I don't know but I can't stop thinking about yesterday.I did a big mistake,if I was slept that nights none of this would have happened.

   But why I feel like I don't regret it?He made every inch of my body to burn when Mr. Kim pleasured me,is true that I missed him a little.It felt awkward but in the same time so good,what he did made me want more,even if it was embarassed.

   He steal my first kiss too,ughhh,what you want from me?Is his game to win me and then to break up with me?Still I can't trust him,Im afraid I will suffer again...

     I don't know what to do anymore

     I don't know what to do anymore...I felt my cheeks being crosed by little drops of tears.Awesome,Im depressed again,but more than that...confused.

    Suddenly I pull out my pendant that was covered by my black t-shirt and hold it tight in my hand,my tears falling on it. I held the little object close to my heart,Im so sorry,Taehyung,I wish I was otherwise.Ughh Im such a cry baby everytime,I can't hold my tears.

   I wipped my tears with my hands and get up from bad,I need to prepare myself for school.

                   After 2 months

     Time passed so fast,I can't believe this.All this time Mr. Kim patrol all University and watch me to be sure Im alright like always,staring at me in his classroom.

   It wasn't a day when he didn't kiss me,when nobody looked of course,because of school's rules,if he is caught I will not be able to see him again here and he can lose his job.

   I feel happy that I have someone who care about me and talk when Im alone.

  Unfortunetly,I didn't have period with him today so is boring.After 6 hours I finally can go home,but unlucky I forgot to take the umbrella and outside is raining.Aishh,Im so stupid.

                      After 3 days

   Taehyung P.O.V