°Party°

Prepare for something bad😵😵.Thank you all for supporting my book!😘😍(I'll say this everytime).

Thank you all for supporting my book!😘😍(I'll say this everytime)

    Jungkook P.O.V

     Finally it arrives the day when I'll go with Jimin at the party.I want to finish with this because Im scared already only thinking at this,I know I will not like it.

  But the party will be after I finish the periods,ahh,and the last is math...this will be a long day.

   Like always he ignored me,I knew he don't care about me,he waiting for my apologize,but I'll not do it because I did nothing wrong,I just have a friend,that's all,it seems that none of us will take the first step.

    Now Im home,It arrived the time when Jimin come to take me with his car so I was waiting for him in the living room,prepared.Anyway my intentions are just to stay on the phone and eat when I'll be there.

  After 5 minutes he knock on the door and I opened.Jimin showed me the same smile as always.

  "Heeey Kookie,thank you again for coming with me,what I will do without youuu"

   "Hey Chim,don't be so happy,I'll stay  only and you can do what you want".

   "Off,I know you don't like parties hehe,let's go"he said pointing at me to enter in his car.

   We finally arrived in that house and I already dislike it,it was too much noise because of loud music and people who talk continuously,and I don't support the smell of cigarettes and alcohol,what's wrong with these people?

   I lay on a long couch with Jimin,it seems like we were the only ones,the others just dance.Jimin take a picture with us and start talking to me "Wait here,I'll go to bring something to drink"he get up and I stopped him with my hand.

  "If its alcohol I'll kill you and I'll not drink that"I said with a serious tone and he looked at me giggling.

  "They have juices for kids too,don't worry"I punch him in the shoulder "Ouch,don't hit me,is just a joke,ok so I'll go to give you the juice" and then he left me,turning back after 3 minutes.

  In my surprise he really give me juice and I drink it,it had a little strange taste.I still lay on the couch while Jimin talked and dance with some of his friends.After 30 minutes I felt very awkward,my body was hot and weak,I can barely walk normal,is like my all power was gone instantly.
Jimin saw me and then he approached me with a worry face    "Kookie what's happening?You don't look good".

  "I-I feel strange..."he started to put my hand on his shoulder and he was taking me to a room.After we entered in an empty room he took his phone from the pocket and he type something.My forehead was filled with sweat because my body felt hot and then he pushed me on the bed,being on top.

  "J-jimin,is not f-funny,I'll get m-mad"I couldn't stop him because I had no power now,what's wrong with me?He smirking and bit his lower lip "Well,the fun only begins".

  "WHAT?Are you crazy?What did y-you put in my drink?!"I said with a shocked expression.

  "I put a pill in your drink to drug you,look Kookie,Im sorry to say this b-but...I love you and I will made you feel the same by giving pleasure to your body"This phrase give me cold shivers,I can't believe what's happening.

   He started to kiss my collarbones and then to bit my ear.Every touch drove me crazy and I felt the pleasure engulfing me,making me moan because of drug"Ahh,mhm..s-stop,I don't want t-this"I said but he still continue what he did.

  My lips were touched instantly with his,he touched my ass,making me open my mouth and entered with his tongue.I felt disgusting,I didn't like that,the only one that I want to touch me like this is Taehyung.