°After story~Part I°

● Im so glad to return at my first vkook book,Im so proud of this one😢😭😭Also thank you all very much,for everything,I decided to create few after story chapters,with what happen after the end because I feel like I didn't put enought SMUT and I love this book.
    I'll write another chapters because it means people like this and Im so happy😊.
   Warning! is smut so prepare your holy water.

                    After 6 months

   Taehyung P.O.V

      Each day was a blessing for me,Jungkook is so perfect that I couldn't change him for anyone in this world,for real.The fact that he live in my house made me happier than I am already,I see him in University too and I can't stop staring at his beautiful face.

  My jealousy will never dissapear from my personality,Im mad at that bastard,Jimin,is around my baby boy everytime.I know they're still friends but more worse is that Jungkook approve his touchy actions that made my blood boil in me.This is happen right now in front of my eyes,I'll never used to this kind of gestures,it made me feel disgusted.

  It was lunch break and Jimin talk continuously with Jungkook,both laughing,I just stay there pretend to listen their stupid conversation.Jimin's hand was on Jungkook's thight for 5 seconds,I think he want to be killed,only me can touch that body!

  My death glare appeared instantly,I think my baby need a punishment today,he is a bad boy almost everytime.

  I left them alone because it was the time for math period and I needed to go.When I arrived in class Jungkook was still laugh with Jimin and they were very close.

    I sit on my chair with a pissed mood,shouted instantly "Jungkook,you will stay in detention today!"he flinch and looked surprised at me "B-But...what I did?"

   "You know what you did,I saw you"the class only remain silent like everytime,they don't have the courage to reply me.

   "I-I did noth-"I cutt him off instantly "Did you just disobey me?!"he shook his head shaking and look down,I smirked a little and continue my lesson in class.

   The hour was over,all students left and I stare at Jungkook with a devilish smile,I think he notice this,and then I lock the door.

  "Umm,hey Taehyung,why you give me detention?"he show me puppy eyes but it doesn't work with me.I pull him harshly by his wrist and placed him on my desk "You were a bad boy today like everytime,you let Jimin touch you again!someone need punishment"I said lifting his chin up looking at his mesmerizing dark eyes "You need to know who is your owner" after that he couldn't speak anymore.

   My hands were traveled his white shirt,unbuttoning it slowly,in next second while I did that I attacked his plump lips,kissing him passionately,but harshly in the same time.I will never get bored by the delicious taste of his mouth,it excite me more and more.I squeeze his thight making him moan under the kiss and instantly my tongue was touching his,sucking it with pure hunger.

   The need for air broke our kiss,lefting Jungkook with swollen lips and my saliva on them "Don't be happy,this is just the beginning".After this he remained without shirt in front of my view, I looked at his beautiful body biting my lower lip and traveled my tongue all over his neck,sucking his milky skin and leave hickeys in different places,that demonstrate he is only mine!

   Even that we made these kind of things everytime, he is still shy like first time when we met.He tried to stop himself from moaning biting his hand "Don't you dare to hide your beautiful sounds,baby"he nodded shyly looking on the other side "You're so cute,but this will not get away my anger".

  I take him off harshly from the desk and place him in a different position,now Jungkook cheek and stomach was touching the cold surface of my desk,this give me a hot view of his ass.I removed his pants and undressed myself too,he just remained paralyzed,he can't do anything.

  I pull out my black tie that I weared today and tied his hands on his back,not being able to move them.I touched his ass with both hands and leave kisses all over it,my tongue reached his entrance and I lick it slowly in a circular way,making Jungkook moan impatient and bit his lower lip"Mmm...s-shit,Taehyung,don't tease me"I lean my body to his back and whisper in his ear with my deep voice "You can't tell me what to do,my little slut"I continue to tease him kissing his ear and all his spine,sending shivers in his body because he flinched at my action.

  Without warning my dick was already inside him,tears were escaped on his cheeks from too much pain because he didn't receive preparation or lube,this is the part from punishment after all "Mmm....ahh,Jungkook,you're so tight ,even that I fucked you hundred times,is so hot inside you".

  I hold his tied hands and started to move faster,it feels like in heaven for me.Jungkook begin to be a moaning mess after three minutes when I hit his prostate continuously,I couldn't stay without seeing his face so I replaced him,pulling my dick out,now he lay on the desk,facing me.

  I almost release only looking at his messy hair,sweat that formed on his forehead,his teary eyes that begging for more "T-Taehyung...please".