°Love°

•Heyy army😍,prepare your holly water because this chapter is full of SMUT,is my speciality😏😂😂.
  • See you all in VKOOK HELL,byee~

   Jungkook P.O.V

    Suddenly,my heart start beating faster,I can't believe he really still love me so much after all that happened.He is my angel,the one that save me from the darkness,from the first time when he entered in my life.

  Is like he took all my depression away,he made me feel to forgot about my sad past and accept it,making me finally realize that it wasn't my fault,he cares so much for me....Thank you mom for giving me an angel,I love you very much.

  I look deep into his mesmerizing eyes and answer confident "Yes,of course,Taehyung,I-I love you so much,I own you my life an-" my words were stopped when he pull me closer to his lips with his hand on my neck,kissing me seductively and being placed on top of me.

  I moaned between the kiss,I missed his lips so much,is like it passed years.After 3 minutes he bit my lower lip in order to enter in my mouth,so I let him.

   Taehyung started to discover every inch inside my mouth,his tongue touching mine again and again and then suck it slowly,this drove me crazy.We needed to breath so he broke the kiss,fixing his lustful eyes on me.

   "You don't know how much I waiting for you to say that,baby.Mmm,I missed your delicious lips"he said licking his lower lip and making me blush hard.

     Then,Taehyung look at me devilish,going closer to my ear,being able to feel his hot breath that give me shivers on my spine "Hmm,I think you should take your wet clothes off,you don't need to catch a cold,don't you?"he said biting my ear and ...

     Then,Taehyung look at me devilish,going closer to my ear,being able to feel his hot breath that give me shivers on my spine "Hmm,I think you should take your wet clothes off,you don't need to catch a cold,don't you?"he said biting my ear and showing his dominance that I loved so much.I slowly nodded looking down "Y-yes".

    He start unbuttoning my shirt,while he attack my lips again,my stomach and arms were revealed so I cover them shyly with the blanket,remembering my wounds from cutting.

   "Baby,you don't need to cover your beautiful skin,you know I don't care about this"he said taking my hand by my wrist and licking continuously the long red cuts from my arm.
   "W-why you did t-this?"I said looking down.

  "To show my baby boy that I love every inch of his body"he said smirking and stopping what he did,his hand traveling down to my pants and rubbing my dick that was covered with the material, I moaned loudly by his action.

   Taehyung started to lick my jawline and my colarbones,biting my skin and  suck it harshly in different places on my neck making me flinch "Ahh,this h-hurt,Taehyung".

   "This hickeys will prove everyone that you are owned by someone,only me!"he said with a serious tone .

   He undressed,remained naked in front of my eyes,making me blush hard and look away,his body was too hot.

   Taehyung see this and he approached to my face and move my chin with his fingers,making me look into his eyes "Aww you're so cute,don't be shy baby boy, you will beg for me to fuck you from now on,Im sure of it.My kookie need punishment because he tried to erase himself from my life"he said devilish.

  He took off my pants and boxers,I was naked in front of him so I tried to cover myself but he stopped me instantly.

  "Mmm,I think I'll break you're hot body,even if is your first time,so from now on you will call me daddy in bed,understand?"his dominance wins everytime so I said "yes".

  He put his fingers around my mouth ordering me "suck them"and I did like he said.I lick every finger with my wet tongue and then suck them into my mouth.While I do this,Taehyung looked at me with lustful eyes,enjoying the show "I bet it taste good,doesn't it?Let's see how will feel into your dirty hole".

  "Y-yes,d-daddy"He pointed at me to stay in four and then licking my entrance with his tongue,touching my ass with his hands.