°Mercy°

》 Thank you again for supporting my first vkook ff,Im glad you like my story❤❤.My imagination is awkward tho😂.

《

Jungkook P.O.V

I can't believe what happened right now.Why he did that?Im a nobody,I think he just feel sorry for my past,I understand him,there is no other reason.

       Without knowing I smiled a little,I felt so good,but I know this is just for a moment,everytime exist something to destroy your mood

Without knowing I smiled a little,I felt so good,but I know this is just for a moment,everytime exist something to destroy your mood.I forgot how it is to smile again,thank you for remembering me,Mr.Kim,but....I lost my happiness long time ago...

Now that I remember,why he want to talk with me after class?I don't want to bother him or feel sorry for a nobody like me.I think I should not remain to discuss with him,for his own good.

Finally the school is over,I just want to go home alone.I put all my notebooks and pencils in the bag and ready to leave the classroom.I rushed to the door,not wanted to meet Mr.Kim right now.

Im almost out,but I bumped into someone's chest,making me fall on the floor.Ughh,my ass hurt so bad,but nevermind I will just get up and go.

My breath almost stopped when I saw my math teacher that just entered.God damn,he is fast,is like he know that I'll not remain after class.

He rushed to help me immediately,with a concern look on his face.
"Oh my God Jungkook,are you alright?"he sad worried.

"Y-yes,Mr. Kim"I lied,my ass still hurts but I don't need him to know this.

I stayed on the cold floor so I started to try to get up until I felt warm hands that helped me.When my hands were touched by his,my mind was blank,his warm skin made me wanting more already,this drive me crazy,how this can be possible?

Im not used to be touched,because nobody did that ever since that accident,everyone leave me,so it was awkward for me to anticipate that, I retired my hands fast and take some few steps back.

"What happened Jungkook?Why you didn't wanted to remain?If I did something wrong tell me".
You didn't do anything,is my fault that Im stupid...