3. Feeling the urge to scream

As I thought the whole thing trough I remembered that was how I decided to go to London. I looked confused at the boys. “I remember getting on the plane and all of that, but I can not remember getting of…”

“We found you completely drunk,” Liam said. It took me a moment to understand everything. Suddenly the pieces fell together and small parts of the night came back to me. The part about getting in bed with Harry still wasn’t there though. I looked down at myself before looking shocked at Harry.

“We didn’t… Did we?” I asked and was about to go all crazy. The other boys laughed and I heard Louis say something about that my reaction wasn’t the normal considering when it was sleeping with Harry Styles from One direction was the subject.

Harry looked at me with a beautiful smile.

“Believe me, if we did, you would remember it,” He said with a confident and flirtatious tone. That actually bothered me a bit. I had always hated boys that were to cocky and confident.

“Believe me, I probably wouldn’t,” I snapped back at him with the same tone. The other boys started laughing.

I smiled, pretty pleased with my answer.

“Now I hope I can take shower before I can handle this crazy situation,” I said. Liam was quick and nodded while guiding me to a bathroom. I smiled at him as thanks and got behind door and locked before it before I totally lost it.

Quickly I grabbed a towel and screamed in to it to lower my scream. This was insane.

----------------------------------------

okay so this was a bit short. Hope you liked it anyways