Chapter Three - Goody Goody Girl Gone Bad?

Emma's POV

I woke up to a text the next morning.

Cole - Good morning princess wanna walk to school together today?

Me - Sure sounds cool meet you outside in ten

I took a quick shower then got dressed in a blue t shirt, jeans and a green hoodie. I threw my hair up in a quick ponytail then said bye to my dog cookie and went outside to meet Cole. I walked outside and checked the time, Cole should be here what the heck? I turned around to head back inside when I saw a glimpse of familiar green eyes then was soaked by a bucket of water.

"COLE WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled at him while I was hitting him. He chuckled "just go and change your clothes princess then we'll leave" he spoke pushing me towards my house door. "Were going to be late Cole" I wined as I went inside. He followed and sat on the couch "well we aren't going to school princess" he stated simply. I raised an eyebrow and open my mouth to ask where we were going when he cut me off "it's a surprise now go get changed".

I quickly dried off and changed into a red hoodie and a black t shirt and jeans. When I was back downstairs we went outside. Then he handed me a helmet and hopped on his motorcycle. "Oh hell no Cole." I stated. "Oh common ms goody goody don't like having fun?". "I am NOT a goody goody". He chuckled.

"Prove it" his cool breathe fanned my face and I hopped on the back of his bike an hugged him from behind holding on.

After what felt like hours on that stupid death trap we stopped moving. "Are we dead?" I asked not sure if I was joking or not, I had my eyes tightly shut. He chuckled "no we're here princess". He got off the bike and was doing that thing where he rubs the back of his neck. Was he nervous? I placed the helmet on the bike and looked where we were.

I raised an eye brow "bowling? You made me miss school for bowling?" I questioned. "Well yeah you know it's an easy comfortable first date type thing to do so yeah" he answered back. "Your weird Stone say after I'm done kicking your ass can I go to school" I giggled a bit. He rolled his eyes "okay well let's make a deal babe if you win I'll let u go to school in peace but if I win you get a tattoo of my choice" Cole smirked at me "best out of three wins" he stated what seemed so simply. Without thinking I spoke

"Deal"

His eyes widened "wow I wasn't expecting that. I'm impressed maybe the goody goody's finally gone bad." He said and with that we walked into the bowling alley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lost but it was clearly a rigged bowling alley. Cole pulled up later that evening to a house blaring with music. "Ready to party?" he asked me over the music. "what the hell is this Cole? Why are we here?" I asked. "Oh common you really think after I wouldn't take you to a party? I bet you've never even been to one of these before am I right or am I right?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I looked back over and saw the kids inside the house some with red cups others with beer bottles and some were taking shots or "dancing" and by that I mean rubbing against each other....gross. I guess he knew my silence was a yes because he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him in the house..

He took me in and started me off with a shot. The cool liquid burned my throat but I like it. In the next hour I took about 3 more shots and about 2 and a half beers. Cole just kind of watched amused as I got myself drunk.

Cole's POV

I watched her as she got drunk and then walked with her out of the house. She was rambling on about how the stars were probably just the sun that exploded. I chuckled as we walked and she rambled on and on about how the sun explodes and becomes the stars at night and then come back together as the sun in the day. "Let me just say I think I like drunk princess better" I stated. I led her to the tattoo parlor and said hi to my friend ironically named sunshine. She helped me sit Emma down and I picked out her tattoo and a little later she had a blue and purple butterfly with the word princess in black cursive below it.

On the way back to her house she fell asleep. No one was home so I carried her in and lied her down on her bed. I kissed her in the forehead and tucked her in.

"Goodnight princess" I whispered and turned to leave. I felt her hand grab mine "please stay Cole..don't leave me alone...please?" she asked softly. "Okay princess". I kissed her head once more then lied down on the other side of the bed. She curled up in a ball her small body snuggled into mine. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled her face in the crook of my neck. We fell asleep cuddled like that.

I woke up the next morning to seeing her sleeping right where she was last night. My god what am I going to do? I knew I was falling for her but I had to be gentle. Honestly Emma was like a butterfly, that's the best way to describe her. You move to quickly and you'll scare her away.....for good. And if your lucky enough to be around her hell you better watch your step, because once you loose her that's it she's gone. I sure as hell hope that doesn't happen to me. Emma was different good different. She is smart and funny and she isn't afraid to laugh loudly or eat like a horse. Her laugh is loud but it's adorable. Getting her to smile when she's mad feels like you just won the lottery. She doesn't cake make up on like other girls which makes her even more beautiful. She's so sweet and kind and giving...and good. Then there's me the fucked up guy with the dark past and secrets....why can't I be more open to the world like her. Cuz you unlike her have learned the world isn't all lolly pops and gumdrops a voice in my head spoke.

vote + comment = vomment! share with your friends!