Chapter Four - Does Emma have a bad past?

Emma's POV

I woke up to seeing two beautiful green eyes on me. I smiled a little then groaned. I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Fuck" I mumbled.

No one was home then Cole brought me a water and some medicine. I sipped the water and took the pills and then gulped the water. "Thanks" I said to him" "no problem princess" he smiled and kissed me on the head. I sipped more of the water and started to feel a little bit better. "Come here" he said and led me downstairs into the kitchen. I saw sitting on the table a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and BACONN!! I grabbed a piece of bacon and put it in my mouth then grabbed another piece when I was done with that one. I kissed his cheek "thank you" "you really love bacon don't you?" he chuckled a little. "YES my whole family loves it what's not to love??" he just shook his head a little "true".

After I ate all my food he spoke up. "Hey what do you wanna do today?". I checked the time it was only going on 9:30. I thought for a second then looked at him sweetly. "Disney movie marathon??". "Oh hell no princess not gonna happen" he said simply, I gave him puppy dog eyes and pouted "please?". I knew my puppy eyes were hard to say no to they were a gift growing up. I mentally smirked when he sighed "finee just stop with the eyes already" he said shielding his eyes. I made a bunch of popcorn and brought a lot of pillows and blankets down to the basement. Our basement wasn't anything fancy we had carpet and a couch an a TV with a VCR and DVD player. I brought down movies including Snow White, sleeping beauty, Aladdin, frozen, beauty and the beast, Pinocchio, Cinderella and more.

Cole's POV

I sat and watched a lot of movies with Emma. I sat staring confused at a dancing snowman talking about summer when I looked down to see Emma asleep with her head on my chest. I mentally sighed, looks like we're sleeping here tonight. I pulled the blanket over her a bit and put a pillow behind me and kissed her on the head then rested my cheek on her head. Slowly sleep took over me.

I woke up to hearing feet tapping along upstairs. I went up and saw Emma making bowls filled with ice cream. I went up and hugged her from behind. "Good morning princess" I said in her ear. "Hi" she said over her shoulder. I saw her make a bowl of ice cream and put it by me then another by her and then she started making a third bowl. Someone else was here? "Hey princess who's that other bowl of-" I was cut off by the sound of little footsteps. "EMMY EMMY EMMY!" I heard a little voice squeak. A small boy no older then about 4 can running in to Emma. Emma scooped the young boy up in her arms. "Yeah what's up bud? Are you ready for your ice cream?" Emma sat the small boy down on the counter and handed him the bowl of ice cream.

The boy started taking to dig big spoonfuls and shoveling it in his mouth. Emma watched with intrigued eyes not wanting to take her eyes off of the little boy with big blue green eyes eating the chocolate ice cream. Then the little boys eyes glued on me as if wondering who I was or why I was here. "Oh yeah Cole you haven't met the other man in my life have you?" Emma asked me jokingly then said "this is my little bro Nick Nick this is my friend Cole". I smiled and then me and Emma started eating our ice cream. We all put our bowls in the sink and she helped Nick off of the table. "Hey if you wanna leave it's cool I understand most bad boys don't wanna sit around with a 4 year old" she said.

Nick came and tugged on the bottom of Emma's shirt before I could respond. "Emmy can we go to the park pweeseee" he pouted with puppy dog eyes. I see it runs in the Collins family. "Nick you know I taught you that so you could use it on mommy and daddy and Adam and it doesn't work on me but okayy" she said. The little boy jumped up and down I looked at Emma then felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down to the small boy that was like an ant compared to me. "Umm cocoa could I pweese have a piggy back wide to the park?" the boy looked at me with hopeful eyes. Emma opened her mouth to say something and I spoke before she could. "Sure thing kid hop on" I got down to his level. I saw a smile on Emma's face as I did this.

"When did u get this?" Nick asked Emma pointing to her tattoo. "Oh Cole had me get it yesterday" Emma said casually. "It's pretty Emmy" nick smiled. We were sitting on the grass with nick. "Well it's getting late nick we should get home to get you to bed." said Emma. We all walked back to their house Emma brought the small boy upstairs. On the way up he said to me "goodnight cocoa" and waved, I smirked a little and waved back "goodnight kid". After Emma was in the room with him and the door was closed I peaked in and listen to them.

"Will I see cocoa again Emmy?" I heard the little boy asked. "Maybe I'm honestly not to sure about that Nick you know Emmy doesn't keep friends for very long..." Emma said and sighed. What the hell?? Does she have a past I don't know about? For some reason this angered me. Chill out its not like you told her your pass doofus the voice in my head said. "I know Emmy I know but Cole is different. He's nice!" the little boy interrupted my train of thought. "well I guess we'll see Nick. It's hard to trust people you learn that when you grow up" I heard a sniffle. "Pweese don't cry Emmy smile. Your prettier when you smile" I heard Nick practically beg her. "Okay bud don't worry we'll be ok in the end just sometimes you gotta cry to let the pain out so you can smile understand?" Emma asked him. "Yeah I know I just don't like tears Emmy. Sing to me Emmy?" the little boy asked and sniffled a little to himself. "Ok I know just the song but just a little bit". Emma tucked the little boy in singing 'the sun will come out tomorrow' and then turned his nightlight on and kissed his head. I went and lied on her bed in the next room.

Does Emma Collins have a past I don't know about? Yet my friend you forgot yet a voice in my head chimed in.

vote + comment = vomment! share with your friends!