Epilogue

I smoothed out the bottom of my black dress and straightened out my navy blue jacket. I fixed my brown curls and picked up my note cards. Star, Max and Ashton pulled me into a big group hug.

"I'm sorry this happened Emma" Star whispered.

"It's okay, I'll be okay, but.."

"What's wrong?"

"You're all crushing me" I breathe out.

They all laugh a little and loosen their hug on me, looking at me apologetically.

I saw Ryder talking with my mother. I went over and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned, "hey, I'm so sorry about Adam, and Cole, he seemed like a really great guy for you." he said as he saw me.

"He was" I sigh a little, "thanks for coming" he nodded and I went over and saw to my surprise, Nathan standing at the entrance.

"Hey I'm so sorry about Cole, Emma" he said as he saw me walking by.

I smiled awkwardly and nodded then kept walking. "Wait, wanna go out sometime?".

I narrowed my eyes at him "we're at my boyfriend's funeral, do the math Nathan" I then spun on my heel and left him standing there.

I later ran into a brown haired grey eyed boy that's helped me through all of this. 'Hey how you doing?' he signed.

'Okay I guess. I miss him' I signed.

Emmett pulled me in a hug ad signed 'it'll all be okay just hang in there'.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey everyone, I'm Emma Collins as you may know. Cole Stone was my high school sweetheart and over all the love of my life. At first Cole just seemed to be an obnoxious arrogant jerk but slowly I saw he was so much more. We went through so much together, he was there for me and I was there for him. He was my Romeo, my Augustus Waters and my partner in crime. I love what we had even though he may be gone now, he will always have my heart." I spoke trying my hardest not to cry but still teared up, "thank you" .

~~~~~~~

'Cole Stone - son, friend, lover.' his grave read.

"Cole I have a big problem- actually we would have a big problem if you were here."

I put down the small plastic stick that has a plus sign on it.

Damn this bad boy won't let me forget this, and I'm sure I'll always look back on the bet with the school's bad boy.

A/n

There, that's it! Thank you all so much for staying with me while I have written this. I am so sad this is over but I have new stories for the future and I hope you'll check them out in the future. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I have writing this.

So I'm going to try something out comment any questions you have, you can ask me or any of the characters and in a while I'll do a Q & A for you all.

But I'm pretty sure this is it after that. Thanks again, and happy reading and writing!!!

Love Bri xxx