Chapter twenty seven - movies laughs and suprise

Cole's pov

"So I have two questions" I spoke into the phone.

"Yeah? Shoot." she spoke curiously.

"First, are you busy today?".

"No actually just lounging around today".

"And what would you do if I just showed up at you're place?".

"Honestly probably smile like a fool" she said giggling.

Then I knocked on the door. She answered, and almost dropped her phone when she saw me. I chuckled and picked her up, spinning her around. She giggled at this.

"God I've missed you" we said in unison then laughed.

"How would you feel about a sleep over" I grinned, snuggling my face into her neck.

"Sounds like a plan" she smiled, her arms still wrapped around my neck.

We went in her room and laid on the bed then put on Netflix. As she was searching for a movie I brushed my lips against her cheek, I felt her shiver "you're distracting me".

"That's the goal babe" I whispered.

I moved my finger tips in circles around her waist. She put on a movie but I doubted I would be paying any attention to it. "You're like a teddy bear baby" I snuggled her closer to me and snuggled my face into her neck, pulling the blanket over us.

We then fell asleep like that.

Emma's pov

I went to try and get up the next morning to be stopped by Cole pulling me closer to him.

"mmm stay".

I tried to move again, "baby stop" he growled a little

"I need to get ready to class" I giggled and kissed his head.

"Okayyy" he sighed.

I got up and showered then got dressed. As I was putting on my shoes I heard Cole.

"Emma, Emma, Emmaa, Emma" he sang dancing into the kitchen.

He spun around with a grin on his face but his eyes went wide when he saw me. He blushed a little and stuttered "oh you d-didn't leave".

I smirked at him and wiggled my eye brows at him and he rubbed he back of his neck. "Don't worry,thats cute" I giggled and kissed him gently.

~~~~~

I couldnt believe that I was on my last year of college. I was rushing to get something to eat in between classes when I ran into someone. "Ouch sorry, god this is highschool all over again" I laughed.

I looked up and saw a brown hair grey eyed guy. He started to move his hands around and mouth words. I scrunched my eyebrows together and scrunched my nose, confused. He held up his finger signaling for me to hold on and pulled out his phone. He typed something on his phone then held it up.

'Sorry I sometimes forget that not all people know sign language. Don't worry though I can read lips beautiful :). My name's Emmett Miller, and you are Emma Collins. Don't worry I don't stalk you but I have seen you around campus just never had the chance to say hello Might I add you are even prettier closer up.'

"Nice to meet you Emmett" I smiled, "you seem familiar I've probably seen you around too".

He nodded and I added my number to his phone, "text me sometime".

With one more smile and a small wave I hurried to my next class forgetting to eat.

A few months and a plane ride later I was back in Cole's arms yet again. "Hey beautiful" he smiled.

I signed hi Cole how have you been and he raised an eyebrow at me. I laughed a little "sorry I've been practicing signing and if I do say so myself I'm on a roll" I said feeling accomplished.

"Why?" he asked curiously.

"Just cuz I made a new friend but he's deaf so I decided it'd be kind of fun to learn."

"Oh" he said with a bit of a straight face.

A/n

Thanks to everyone for 3K reads AH! Who likes Emmet? Who still wants Cole and Emma for the long run?

Vote + comment= vomment