Brady Imagine For blahblah2134

Ashley's Pov-

I was walking into my boyfriend Brady's apartment. I just left to get us food.  When I walked in I saw shoes all over the place. I then walked upstairs with the food still in my hands and I heard a girl talking to someone in Brady room. I prayed that it was the tv. But, when I opened the door I saw my boyfriend making out with another girl. I dropped all the food on the ground and I fell to the ground. Brady and the girl heard me. Brady looked at me with fear and sadness in his eyes. Brady got up and he walked over to me. He tried to touch me but I flinched and back away from him. He kept trying to come closer but I kept moving back until I backed myself into the corner.

"Ash, listen to wh...." He tried to say but before he could finish I got up and ran out of the apartment and ran to my car.

I could barley see anything because my tears were coating my eyes and it made everything blurry. I got in my car and started it and drove away and kept driving and didn't stop.

I finally stopped at my sister's house. She gave me a spare key so I could go to her house anytime I needed. I walked in and I fell to the ground.

I got a so many text from Brady asking where I was at, if I'm okay, or he was sorry. I still loved him but I had no clue why he would do that. I forgive him for what happened but you can't take away the damage he caused.

About an hour later, it started to rain. It was pouring out. I could barley see out of the windows. I just needed to relax and be by myself. I turned all the list off, got pillows and some blankets and turned the tv on.

I was in the middle of a show when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up from y comfy stop on the couch and walked over to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it to reveal a soaking wet crying Brady Tutton.

"What do you want?" I asked as I turned on my heels and walked back to the couch.

"I'm sorry," He said as he came in and shut the door behind him.

"The damage has been done," I said.

"I know, I just came over here to make sure you were okay," He said. "Seeing that you are I should be on my way."

"Why did you do what you did?" I asked turning to face him.

"I just felt like you didn't love me anymore. I just need someone to love me," He said as the tears in his eyes start to fall out.

"Why would you feel like that?" I asked him.

"You were always so distant," He said. "Every time I would want a kiss you would walk away from me, or, whenever I wanted to cuddle you would saw no and stay on the other side of the couch leaving me by myself."

"You should've told me how you felt instead of cheating," I said as he looked down at the floor. From where I was standing I could see the tear drops falling from his eyes.

"I know, I was being an idiot," He said as more tears came out of his eyes.

"When we meant, you were the one who pulled me out of the dirt, but you're also the one who put me back in. I just wish you would've told me how you felt," I said. "I wouldn't be like this. I want to hide from the world because I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone."

"But you are good enough, it's me who isn't good enough," He said as he looked up at me, tears falling out of his eyes.

"I just don't know what to say anymore," I said as I sat down on the floor with my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry. I hope you find the man that is perfect for you," He said as he turned around and opened the door. "I just want you to know, I still love you."

"I still love you too," I said as he walked out the door but before he shut the door I screamed. "Don't leave."

"Yeah?" He asked as he walked back in.

"I want us to work out. It's just you have to give me sometime to start to trust you again," I said as he looked at me and smiled really quick before he looked down.

"Okay," He said walking out of the door.

"Brady," I said as he walked back in. "Can you stay with me tonight. My sister won't be back till Monday and it's scary being by myself."

"Sure," He said as he walked back in.

"You can borrow some of my sister's boyfriend's clothes," I said as I grabbed him some pants and a shirt to wear. "How about you go get changed and I'll put your clothes in the drier."

He grabbed the clothes from me and walked back into the bathroom and got changed. He walked back out and he gave me his wet clothes. I put them in the drier and we sat on opposite sides of the couch and watched a movie.

I kept looking over at him. For the 2 hours I haven't been with him has been killing me. He's the right guy for me. He's the one I want to marry and have kids with. He's who I love. We were watching the movie and I couldn't stop from looking over at him. I then got up and walked over to him and laid next to him. He looked at me surprised. I snuggled my head into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The End

I hope you like your imagine blahblah2134 Please keep reading and voting. If you have a question for me then please message me or comment.