Brady Imagine For atrocious

Mikaela's Pov -

    I was sitting in my living room watching Stranger Things on Netflix when the door opened. I looked at the door and saw my boyfriend, Brady, of one year tomorrow walk through the door.

    "Hey babe, wanna watch some tv with me?" I asked him as I patted the spot on the couch that was next to me.

    "I'm pretty tired. I think I'm just going to head to bed," He said as he looked down and head up the steps in the bedroom.

    Brady hasn't really been home lately. Ever since he started that band, he has never had any time for me anymore. Before boy band, he was always with me. Going on dates with me, never forgetting or canceling them.

    It was getting really late, so I decided I was just going to sleep on the couch. Brady won't really care anyway.

THE NEXT MORNING

    I woke up to the front door shutting. I looked at me phone and saw that it was 12 and me and Brady had dinner plans at 4. It was our one year anniversary and I was so excited. I got up from my spot on the couch, and walked to my bathroom. I got in the shower for about thirty minutes.

    After the shower, I did my makeup, my hair, and I got dressed. I looked at the clock and it said it was 3:30. Brady should be here really soon, I thought to myself.

    I then got a call from Brady. I picked it up.

    "Hey babe, you almost here?" I asked him with a huge smile on my face that he couldn't see.

    "Sorry babe, but, I don't think I can make it home in time. I'm stuck at the studio and we are doing choreography for our new music video," He said as my smiled disappeared.

"Are you saying you can't go at all?" I asked him as i choked on my own words.

"Yes," He answered. A tear slipped down my face. I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt it hit my foot.

"Okay," I said not wanting to give in to him.

"I'm so sorry Mikaela," Brady said as more tears rolled down my face and onto the ground. "Are you okay?"

"Yep, I'm great. I'll see you when you get home," I said as I hung up the phone. Brady was about to say 'love you' but I didn't want to listen or deal with him anymore.

I was done with him. I went back into my room, got out of my dress and into pajamas. I took my makeup off. I took the braid out of my hair and put it in a messy bun. I walked to my closet, grabbed my suitcase that I use for when I go on trips and started to pack my clothes. I finished packing and I walked downstairs. I sat on the couch with the suitcase laying next to me.

I continued crying. Crying turned into sobbing. I was so heartbroken. He canceled every date we had but he had to cancel our one year anniversary date. That broke my heart even more, just by thinking about it.

I sat on the couch with tissues in my hand waiting for him to come home. I was going to leave and break up with him.

I sat there until midnight. The door opened and I saw a happy Brady walk in but that all changed when he saw me and the suitcase.

"What's going on?" He asked me as I stood up and grabbed the suitcase.

"Brady, I'm tired of you always canceling our dates. You just canceled our one year anniversary date. You have broken my heart so many times and I'm tired of giving you more chances. Brady, I'm breaking up with you," I said as he looked at me with a blank expression. "I'm leaving and I won't be coming back, whatever is mine, you can throw out. I don't need it anymore."

"Babe, I'm so sorry. Please don't break up with me," He pleaded as he grabbed my hand pulling me back from the door.

"And why would I do that? Huh, give me a good reason," I said as we both sat on the couch.

"The band and I have been writing a song for you. I was going to surprise you with it when I got home. I've been out and canceling our dates because I wanted to make this perfect for you," Brady said as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. "I'm so so sorry for not going on the dates with you and just canceling them. Please forgive me."

"I forgive you," I said as I kissed him. "Now, let me listen to that song!"

The End

I hope you enjoy your imagine attrocious Please keep reading and voting. If you have any questions, please ask me. REQUEST WILL BE OPEN SOON!!!!!