Michael Imagine For broitsabigail

WARNING: IF SUICIDE BOTHERS YOU THEN PLEASE DON'T READ THIS

Abigail's Pov -

I was staring at the invitation for hours. I already decided i didn't want to go but I was having second thoughts. The love of my life is getting married and wants to invite me. We use to date for three years but he broke up with me for another girl. Six months later they are getting married and I'm invited. I decided I wasn't going to go.

I was sitting on my couch watching the clock. The wedding starts at 4 and its 3. I jump out of my spot on the couch and get in the car. I drive down to the Church. I still have feelings for Michael. I run into the Church and I see the Priest asking the family and friends if they would like this marriage to stop. I have to say something. Now!!

"Stop! Michael, I still love you!," I said with tears running down my face. "Do you still love me?"

"I'm sorry Abigail but I don't," Michael said as more tears fall out of my eyes. "I'm in love with someone else."

"Fine, I'm happy for you," I lied. I wasn't happy for him. I wished that was me up there. The girl he was about to marry but, it isn't.

I turn around and run out of the chapel and back to my car.

"I still love you," Michael said but then realized I wasn't there. "I can't marry you, I'm sorry. I have to be with my best friend."

I drive to a destination only I know about. I go here when I need to think or when I'm feeling really depressed. I opened the car door and the cool breeze blew my hair. The water from the ocean splashing up into my face. I stood at the edge of the cliff ready to jump. I stared down, thinking to myself, is this what I really want? It is. As I was about to jump, I hear someone call my name.

"Michael, it's to late. Go be with your wife," I said as Michael moved closer to me.

"I'm not marrying her, Abigail. I love you, not her," Michael said as I turned around.

"In the chapel you told me you didn't love me anymore, you said you were in love with her, you can't change what you already said," I said as I moved closer to the edge.

I got ready to jump but Michael pulled me back. He grabbed my face and placed his lips on mine.

He still loves me. I still love him.

The End

I hope you like your imagine broitsabigail Please keep reading and voting