Michael Imagine For Taliyahdhd

Taliyah's Pov -

"Love you Michael, I'll see you soon, right?" I asked my boyfriend Michael Conor over facetime.

"Yes, you'll see me soon," Michael said as he smiled. "I got to go, love you."

"Bye, love you too," I said and then ended the facetime call. My birthday was tomorrow and all I wanted was for him to be home with me.

He was on tour with his band and I he's been gone for four months.

THE NEXT DAY, AFTER SCHOOL

I walked into my house, shutting the door. I finally got out of school and it was also my birthday.

"Hey sweetie," My mom said as I walked into the kitchen. "How was school?"

"School, was... school," I said laughing. "Well, I have a butt load of homework so I'm going up stairs," I said as I grabbed my school bah and started walking up the stairs and into my room.

As soon as I stepped in my room, I saw my boyfriend sitting on my bed.

"Michael!" I screamed and ran over to him. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," Michael said as he kissed my forehead and then my lips.

HOURS LATER

It was now time to go to bed and Michael was staying in my room. We were cuddling on my bed, watching a movie until Michael started to kiss my neck.

"Stop, Michael," I said. "I wanna watch the movie."

"C'mon, please," He said.

"Fine," I said as I turned around and attached my lips to his.

One think lead to another and my night was filled with stars.

A MONTH LATER

I got up from my spot on the couch and ran into the bathroom, emptying my stomach.

I finished throwing up and wiped my mouth with a napkin. I walked out into the living room and my mom looked at me.

"Honey, you've been throwing up constantly and when was the last time you go your period?" My mother asked me.

I looked at her thinking. "Two months ago."

"I'll be right back," My mom said as she went into her room and then came back down with something in her hands. "Take both of these."

It was pregnancy test. "Okay."

I walked into the bathroom and did what I had to do.

I walked back out of the bathroom and set a timer for five minutes. Once the timer was done, I walked into the bathroom and looked at the test. They both said....Positive.

I was pregnant, at 16 years old.

"I'm pregnant," I said, crying as tears rolled down my face. I walked over to my mom and gave her a hug. I was scared. How was I going to tell Michael?

"Honey, it's going to be okay. I'll support you through it all. Call Michael and tell him to come over, okay?" She asked. I nodded my head and grabbed the phone and called Michael.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"I'm here," Michael said as he walked into my bedroom. "Hey what's wrong?"

He saw that I was crying and sat down next to me.

"I'm pregnant," I said.

"Hey, I know we aren't ready but, we are going to get through this together."

"I love you Michael."

"I love you and this baby."

The End

I hope you like your imagine Taliyhdhd Please keep reading and voting.