Jhype Imagine For owendadteague

Olivia's Pov -

I was sitting on my couch, flipping for channels waiting for my boyfriend to come over so we can start our netflix marathon. The doorbell went off and that made me jump from my seat and I ran over to my door. I opened the door to see my boyfriend, Jay holding a whole bunch of candy in his arms.

"Aww, you brought candy," I said smiling as I brought my lips up to his and kissed him.

"So, you only care about the candy?" He asked smirking.

"Yes, yes I do," I said as he place his hands to his chest and gasped as if he was hurt. He started to back up, out of my doorway.

"Well, since you only care about the candy, I think I'm just going to leave," He said. "With the candy!"

"No!" I quietly yelled as I pulled him back in the house and gave him another kiss. "Love you."

"I love you too Olivia," He said as we walked over to the kitchen and he placed all the candy on the counter.

I took the popcorn out of the cabinet and place it in the microwave, hitting the button that said popcorn. We waited until the microwave started beeping. I took the popcorn out and opened it, pouring some in two different containers.

We grabbed the candy, popcorn, and soda and walked over to couch. We sat down and we started eating all the junk food we grabbed.

"What show do you want to watch first?" I asked him as I named a few. "Alexia and Katie, On My Block, Riverdale?"

"On My Block," He answered. I hit play and the show started.

We ended up watching the whole season of On My Block. We ate all the food and I started to get very tired. I got closer to Jay and rested my head on his chest and ended up falling asleep and so did Jay.

BEST NETFLIX MARATHON EVER!!

The Endb

Pleas keep reading and voting. Give me ideas for a new book. I hope you like your imagine owendadteague