Mikey Imagine For ShakiraV

Shakira's Pov -

    I was on a date with my boyfriend Mikey. We were walking around on the beach and we stopped when I saw a black box in the sand. I grabbed the box and I went to go open it but, Mikey stopped me and grabbed the box out of my hands.

    Mikey then got down on one knee and opened the box to reveal a huge diamond ring.

    "Shakira, I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you. We have been through thick and thin and we always find our way back to each other. I could never ask for a better girlfriend. So, Shakira with you marry me?" Mikey asked me as I already had tears streaming down my face.

    "Yes, yes," I said nodding my head fast. "I would love too."

He then placed the ring on my finger and kissed me. I could never be happier.

A FEW DAYS LATER

    I'm getting on the plane to LA. I was going to go visit my brother and his band for the weekend because i haven't seen him in years.

    The plane finally landed and I was on my way to Chance's apartment. I knocked on the door and my brother opened the door. I gave him a huge hug.

"So, what's the good news?" Chance asked me as I blushed. I haven't told him about Mikey proposing.

"Mikey and I are engaged," I said smiling as I showed him the ring.

"Oh my gosh, congratulations," Chance said as she gave me a huge.

BACK HOME

    I walked into Mikey and I's house but I stopped once I saw a woman's pair of heels on the ground. I knew they weren't mine because I don't wear heels. I then looked to my left and saw Mikey and a blond girl, cuddling on the couch.

    "To think, I was going to spend the rest of my life with you," I screamed as they both turn around and I throw the engagement ring at them.

    I can't believe he did that to me.

THE END

I'm so sorry I took a break from writing. My life has just been crazy and I also have exams coming up. I wasn't in the right place to be writing. But, I'm now back and my request will be open soon. Again, I'm so sorry for leaving and I will be doing to request that I have atm. ShakiraV I hope you like your imagine. Please read, vote, and follow.