Lukas Imagine For attrocious

Mikaela's Pov -

"Babe, guess what?" My boyfriend, Lukas, said as he came running into the run. I turned around on the couch to face him. "I'm in the top thirty for Boy Band."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you," I said as I got up and kissed him. "When do you leave?"

"You mean, when do we leave," He said smiling. "I want you to come with me. You give me a lot more confidence."

"Oh my gosh, I love you so much," I said. "Ok so when do we leave?"

"We have to leave tomorrow. They called me earlier today. It's about an hour drive from here," Lukas said.

"Alright, let's get packed and put all the stuff in the car," I said as we ran into our room and started to pack our bags.

The Next Day

    We got everything in the car and we got in. I was driving and Lukas was sitting in the passenger's seat listening to music on his phone. I was so happy for him but if he didn't get in the top 18, I'm going to be so upset. I can't imagine what Lukas is going to feel.

After The Top 18 Are Picked

Lukas was left standing. I was praying, he would get picked but he didn't. He looked like he was about to cry. I ran up to him and hugged him. I felt his teras starting to wet my shirt but I didn't care. I love and care for him to much to care about that.

"Lukas, it's going to be okay," I said as we got in the car and started to head back home. "You did amazing. I don't know why they didn't pick you."

"Thanks babe, but i'm just so devastated. I really wanted to at least make it to the top eighteen," Lukas said as she wiped his eyes.

"You did amazing. You will always be amazing no matter what or will happen. Okay?" I asked him.

"Okay. I love."

"I love you too."

The End

I hope you like your imagine attrocious Please keep reading and voting