Drew Imagine For perfectcorbyn

Helly's Pov -

    My boyfriend Drew and I were in the car with our one year old daughter, Melody. We were taking her to the beach for the first time. When I told her what we were doing she looked happy but a little nervous.

    Drew parked the car and we all got out. The smell of salt water hit me like a brick. I picked Melody up and carried her in my arms as Drew walked next to me as he had his arm around my shoulder.

    Drew laid a towel down and I sat Melody down on the towel. I placed my shoes next to her and placed my feet in the sand. I stripped down to my bathing suit and laid down next to her and Drew.

    "Melody, are you ready to get in the water?" I asked her as she looked at me scared. "It's not that scary."

    "Yeah, come on baby," Drew said as he picked Melody up and we both walked to the water. We stood by the edge and watched the waves come crashing into the sand.

    Drew placed Melody down and she stood but she got scared when a wave started to come near her.

    "Daddy, pick me up!" She screamed as Drew picked her up. "I'm scared."

    "There's nothing to be scared about baby, it's just water," I said smiling. "Do you want mommy to go in first?"

    Melody nodded her head. I smiled and started to slowly walk into the water. It wasn't too cold but it wasn't warm. I was finally knee deep in water. I waved my hand to Melody and she waved back.

    "Come on in," I said as Drew looked at her. He asked her something but I couldn't hear it. Then, Drew and Melody started to come into the water.

    Melody clung to Drew's shoulder as the got in the water. They finally reached me. I started to jump up and down like a little girl.

"Melody, you did it!" i kissed her forehead and she pulled her arm around me and pulled me closer and gave me a hug. "I love you two so much."

"We love you too."

The End

I hope you like your imagine perfectcorbyn Please keep reading and voting