Michael Imagine For bmocherron

Van's Pov -

    I was sitting on the couch with me best friend Michael watching youtube on my tv. We were watching old vines that we both laughed at.

    "You know, I'm really going to miss this," He said. I turned my head to him confused.

    "What do you mean 'you're going to miss this'?" I asked him as he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

    "Van, I'm moving..." Michael started to say but I cut him off.

    "Okay, but you can't be moving that far. You could always visit me or I can visit you. You don't need to miss anything," I said but he put his hand on my shoulder.

    "That's the thing Van, I'm moving to LA," He said as my eyes went wide and sadness over took my body.

    "But you can't leave me. You're my best friend. I'll be so lonely without you," I said as he looked at me.

    "I'm sorry, but I have to move. I'm in a band and we are going to be traveling a lot. I'll visit but I don't know when," He said as he stood up and kissed my forehead. "I have to go. I have to pack."

    Michael left and I sat there crying. The one thing he didn't know was that I was in love with him. I needed to confess my feelings for him. I decided to call him and tell him to come over tomorrow before he has to leave for the airport.

THE NEXT DAY

    I was sitting on my couch waiting for Michael to walk through the doors. I heard the door open and I saw Michael walk in. I got up and face him. I didn't think, I just did what I needed to do. I placed my lips on his and I kissed him. Surprisingly, he kissed back. He then started to back up and he pushed me onto the couch.

    He was now hovering over me and I was under him, still kissing him.

    "I love you," Michael said.

    "I love you too."

    I ended up moving with Michael to LA and we ended up dating.

The End

I hope you like your imagine bmocherron
Please keep reading, voting, and requesting. BTW, REQUEST ARE OPEN!!!!