Chance Imagine For Sopdia23

Sophia's Pov -

    I was sitting on the park bench watching the kids as I was sketching in my notebook a drawing of the trees. I was about the start the leaves but I then felt a cold little hand tap me on the arm. I looked towards my left and see a little girl with tears slowly running down her face.

    "Are you okay sweetie?" I asked her calmly as she shook her head no and wiped her nose with her hand.

    "I can't find my daddy," She said as the tears started to fall out of her eyes. "Can you please help me find him?"

    "Of course," I said smiling as I slipped my book in my bag and knelt down in front of her. "Honey, what's your name?"

    "Brooklyn," She said as he bottom lip trembled. She must've been nervous and very scared.

    "Okay, how about we look around and you tell me if you see him, okay?" I asked her smiling as she nodded her head. This park was really big but not many people every showed.

    We started walking around. Brooklyn was really scared because she asked me if she could hold my hand. Of course I said yes.

    "Brooklyn! Brooklyn!" I hear a male's voice scream. I followed the voice and I see a man who looks like he's about 20.

    The man turns around and sees Brooklyn. She sees him too and takes of running as her father lifted her up and held her close against his chest.

    "You scared me so bad. Please don't run off ever again, please," He whispered in the girls ear. He saw me and walked over to me, with pleading eyes. "Thank you so much. I was so worried when I didn't see her next to me."

    "You're welcome," I said smiling as the man smiled back. His smile was really cute. Well who am I kidding, he was so hot.

    "My name is Chance and you are?" He asked me as he stuck out his hand.

    "I'm Sophia," I said as I grabbed his hand and gave him a firm handshake. "Nice to meet you Chance."

    "This is my daughter Brooklyn. She was born when I was 18. Her mom and I are really close," He said. So, he doesn't have a girlfriend. "Well, I gotta get going but before I go, can I get your number?"

    "Sure," I said as he handed me his phone and I plugged in my number. "Text me when you get home."

    "Well, it' was great meeting you Sophia," Chance said as he started to walk backwards. "Bye." He turned around and walked away. I turned the other way and started to walk home.

    Once I got home, I ran up into my bedroom and hopped on my bed. I felt my phone buzz, so I looked at it and I saw that I got a text message.

        Chance: Hey Sophia, it's Chance!

        Sophia: Hey Chance, what's up?

        Chance: Nothing, I just had a question for you.......

        Sophia: Yes???

        Chance: I was wondering if you would like to go out to eat tomorrow??

        Sophia: I would love to!!

        Chance: How abt at 5??

        Sophia: Perfect!!

    Oh my gosh, I just got asked out on a date but a guy I just meant. I was so excited.

    For the rest of the night, I took a shower and then I stayed in my bed and watched Riverdale.

NEXT MORNING

    I stretched as I opened my eyes. I looked to my left and looked at my clock. I shot out of my bed and my eyes went wide. It was 12. I needed to get ready. I got into the shower. I was in there for about thirty minutes. After the shower, I tried myself off. I wrapped my body in a towel and my hair as well.

    I started to to my makeup. I did my regular foundation, contour and all that fun stuff. For the eyes, I did a nude eyeshadow and my crease was a dark brown. I did a winged eyeliner and then put my mascara on. I used a nude lipstick and I put my highlighter on. I was then done my makeup.

    I then walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit. I picked a pair of skintight black jeans, a white of the shoulder shirt that had a flowy look at the torso. For my shoes, I grabbed a wedge and the shoe had black and white stripes.

    I then blow dried my hair. I then grabbed my curling iron and started to curl my hair. That took me about, 20 minutes.

    I was finally done getting ready and saw that it was close to five. I then just decided to walk down stairs to wait for Chance to pick me up. I gave him my address yesterday while I was texting him. I then got a text from him saying he was here.

    I walked outside to see him, standing outside of his car leaning against it.

    "Why don't you look beautiful," He said as I blushed.

    "Thank you, you look very handsome," I said as she smiled and opened the car door letting me in.

    Once we were both in the car he started driving to the restaurant he told me he was taking me to.

AFTER DINNER ; BACK AT HOME

    "That dinner was amazing Chance, thank you so much for this amazing night," I said smiling. I was now standing in front of my door with Chance.

    "No thank you," He said as I smiled. I placed my key in the keyhole and twisted it and unlocked my door.

    "Well, I guess I'll see you later," I said smiling. I looked back at him and he looked down at my lips.

    "Can I kiss you?" He asked me as I blushed. It was so cute how he asked me. I nodded my head.

    He leaned down till our lips were even with each other and then we both moved closer together, until our lips touched. Later that night, her ended up hanging out with me for a little longer and asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

The End

So, I'm back guys. I'm so sorry for taking a break but I really needed one. I really do hope you like your imagine sopdia23 Please keep reading and voting. REQUEST WILL BE OPEN SOON!!!!!!!