Chapter one

June 1989

I stepped out of the classroom right beside Stanley. We looked over, seeing Bill, Eddie, and Richie. We rushed over and I stood beside Bill, him standing on the other side of Bill and next to Eddie.

"Hey Stan! What happens at the Bar mitzvah anyways! It says they cut the tip of your d-d-di-dick off!" Billy stuttered.

"Oh my god!" I muttered, rolling my eyes and stifling a laugh.

"Yeah and I think the rabbis gonna pull down your pants!" Richie started. "Turn to the crowd and say 'where's the beef'?!"

They all chuckled.

"At the bar mitzvah, I read from the Torah, say a little speech and suddenly I become a man!" He turned, looking at all of us.

"I could think of funner ways to become a man!" Richie shot back, earning a smack in the arm from me. "Ow!" He muttered. We all chuckled at him.

"By funner, you mean- oh shit!" Stanley said. We all looked up to see Henry and his bitches. As we passed them, Patrick gave us a creepy smile, reminding me of that- STUPID clown.

We turned into the next hallway, Gretta passing me and heading into the girls bathroom. I just scoffed.

"Think they'll sign my yearbook?" Richie asked, still referring to Henry. "Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last March! Have a good summer." He said mockingly.

We pushed our way through the crowded hallways and out the front doors to the front lawn of the school, immediately running over to the trash can.

"Best. Feeling. Ever!" Stan said as we all dumped the contents of our backpacks into the trash. "Oh yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time!" Richie laughed.

"What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie put his backpack back on.

"Start my training." Richie shrugged.

"What training?" Eddie shot back.

"Street fighter!" Me and Richie said together, glancing at each other.

"Is that how you guys wanna spend your summer? Inside an arcade?" Eddie looked at both of us.

"It's probably gonna be her room." Stanley mumbled, thinking only Bill heard him. I glared at him.

"Beats spending it inside your mother! Oh!" Richie turned to Stanley, expecting a high five but Stan grabbed his wrist and put his hand down.

"Does it beat spending it inside me?" I smirked at him, grabbing all the boy's attention.

"I don't know! Maybe I'll have to test that theory." Richie said. Bill smacked his arm, mouthing the word 'no'.

"Oh I bet it does! Being all roomy in there, slut!" Gretta walked past with two girls by her side.

"hey at least my voice doesn't give away the fact that I've been giving blow jobs since birth!" I yelled as she continued walking, flipping her off on both hands.

She held a hand to her chest, offended. She had a hate in her eyes, but glanced at the cops over her shoulder and kept walking.

I turned back to the guys. "Damn your sister has fire!" Eddie looked at Bill.

"What if we go to the quarry?" I asked the guys.