Epilogue

~One week later~

"I-I'm gonna miss Bev!" I shut my book, setting it on my lap so I could face the guys. We sat around the dinning table at Richie's house, where we decided to hang out until school started. "Can't believe she had to move. She was actually good for you!" I looked at bill. It was safe to talk about them since Ben couldn't make it, he got sick. They guys (minus Bill) told me about how he had kissed her and that's how she woke up. Sleeping beauty situation blah blah blah.

"Yeah. That's a match made in heaven. Like you two!" Mike leaned forward, cocking his eyebrows at me and Richie.

"Hell yeah!" Richie smirked. He grabbed my thigh under the table, making me flinch. I reached down and grabbed his hand, taking it off my thigh and setting it on the table. But I didn't let go of his hand.

"Hey, kids!" Mrs. Tozier walked into the dinning room to check on us. Richie quickly jerked his hand away from Mine. He didn't want to tell his parents about us because they would either broadcast it to all of Derry or try to break us up.

"Hey, mom." He seemed a little annoyed. Probably because he couldn't hold my hand right now. I stifled a laugh.

"You kids have school in ten minutes! Hurry! Hurry!" She shooed her hands at us.

"Okay! Jeez, mom!" Richie rolled his eyes.

"Sass me like that again young man and you won't be able to hang out with your friends for a week!" She threatened calmly.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry mom."

We stood up, grabbing or backpacks and heading outside. "B-bye Mrs. Tozier!!" I waved as we got on our bikes and sped off towards the school.

"HI-HO SILVER!!" I stood up on my bike, letting my neck length hair fly in the wind.

"AWAY!!" Billy continued. We sped past the library. We got to the school, parking our bikes in the spots reserved for bikes. I grasped Richie's hand as we walked inside, he laced our fingers together.

"Hey loser!" Some guy shouted.

"What do you want?" I shot him a stern look as the guy came marching up to us, pushing kids out of the way in the process.

"Not you! This loser!" He pointed to Richie. "Your summer experience essay said you fought some clown?"

"A demon clown- to b-be exact. And yes, w-we did. And we kicked his ass!" I shot at him. Bill, Mike, Eddie, and Stan stood behind me in protective stances. Everyone else in the hall stood and stared in silence.

"Prove it!" He spat.

"Well, he doesn't come back for another 27 years, dumbass. I said so in the essay. Or- there are the sewers, Neibolt, the cistern, Beverly's house. If you wanna check there." Richie adjusted his glasses, shrugging. The bell rang, indicating class.

The guy scoffed, walking away as Richie kept smirking. "Let's go." I dragged Richie by his hand to our first class.

"Noooooo!" He whined. "We sit all the way across the classroom from each other!"

I laughed. I quickly pecked his lips before walking in. "Y-you'll Be Fine!" I let go of his hand. We both sat in the back row, each on opposite corners.

We were halfway through class when a folded paper lading in the middle of my worksheet. The front side read to; bugaboo <3

I opened it.

Let's go to the quarry after school ;)

I laughed quietly. Writing a response.

Only if we go with the other losers I am NOT going alone with you <3