Chapter fifteen

Pennywise threw his head back, some kind of black substance spewing out into the air. He started shaking his body, bending forward to face us while letting out a disgruntled scream. We all started screaming as he started running at us. I tripped and fell backward.

Pennywise was on top of bill who was laying on his back. Billy but the gun in the clowns mouth and was holding the gun up so Pennywise couldn't eat him.

"Leave him alone!" Bev shouted, trying to stab him with a pole like last time, but Pennywise grabbed the pole. He was prepared this time. Mike came running up, holding out a pipe. Pennywise flung him back into the pile of garbage.

I jumped on his back, putting a metal rod in his mouth and pulling it back. He swung around, almost knocking me off. Richie jumped on my back so that we were both on the Clown's back. "Ah! Fuck!" He helped me pull the rod back.

Ben latched onto one of Pennywise's arms. The clown's other hand had a fist-full of Stan's shirt, as Stan held onto his wrist. Pennywise swung around in circles. He suddenly threw Stan to the ground. Pennywise reached over his head and grabbed Richie, flinging him over his head.

He reached over his head again, throwing me to the ground. I landed on my back, which knocked the wind out of me. I could barely breathe. Bill jumped at Pennywise but the stupid clown ducked, and bill flew over his shoulder onto the ground.

Pennywise grasped onto my neck in one hand, and held Billy in an embrace with a hand tightly wrapped around Bill's chin. His hand choked me as I laid on the ground on my back. I was gonna die here.

Richie propped himself up so that he was sitting, and everyone else scrambled to get behind him.

"No, don't. Let them go!" Beverly shakily demanded.

"No!" Pennywise shook his head. "I'll take them! I'll take aaaallllll of you! And I'll ffffeast on your flesh as I fffeed on your fear! Or," he said quietly, letting go of my throat for a second to shake a finger. "You Leave us be! And I'll take them! Only them!" He grabbed my throat in a choke hold again. "And then I'll have my long rest. And you all can live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives!" He sang out. "Until old age take you back to the weeds..." his voice became rough.

A low growl emitted from the clown's throat. "Leave." Bill said in a hoarse voice the best he could since Pennywise was choking him as well. "I'm the one who dragged you into all into this. I'm s-s-s-s. I'm s-so sorry." He sounded like he had lost his voice. I struggled under Pennywise's hand.

"I-I'm s-s-so Sorry. I'm the one who didn't tell you about Georgie." A low sob escaped my mouth. I turned my head to look at my brother for what could be the last time. "I-I'm the reason you d-d-dragged them into this. I-it-it's all my f-fault. I'm sorry." A tear slid across my cheek and fell onto the ground. My voice was almost extinct, sounding so hoarse and scratchy.

"Go!" Bill shouted at them.

"Guys! W-w-we can't!" Bev looked at all of them.

"I-I'm s-s-s-s. S-so sorry... s-sorry.." I continued sobbing. Richie stood up.

"I told you, bill. I fucking told you! I didn't want to die. It's all your guy's fault. Bill; you punched me in the face," He stepped slowly towards the debris mountain while listing off his fingers. "-made me walk through shitty water! You brought me to a fucking crackhead-house!" He shouted. Pennywise glared at him.