Chapter four

The boys hacked up the spit in their mouth, all in their underwear standing at the edge of the cliff. I had worn my button up dress that reached my thighs so it'd be easy to go swimming. I unbuttoned my dress and let it fall to the ground while they weren't looking.

Richie went first, passing down the line. To Stan, then Bill, then Ben, then Eddie went last, his loogie flopped and landed on the ground at his feet.

"Oh my god that was terrible! I win!" Richie pointed his hand to the ground my eddies feet.

"Actually!-" I ran up behind them, standing between Richie and Stan. I spit, my loogie going farther than Richies did. "-I win!" I said perkily.

"Holy shit." Stan muttered under his breath. Bill turned away.

"Oh my god! Bill are you really that naive?!" I said, pulling my brown hair into a bun. My hair reaching down and tickling my shoulder bones all the time was kinda uncomfortable. Some loose strands waved in from of my face.

"I don't want to see my twin naked! Thank you very much?" He covered his eyes.

"My god dude! You've seen her in a bikini at the beach! And we've been to the quarry like this before! What's the difference between that and her underwear?!" Richie shouted at him.

"I-I-I dont k-know!" He kept his eyes covered.

"Oh my god whatever." I scoffed, laughing as I rolled my eyes. I jumped off the cliff with a twirl. I flipped them off on both hands and stuck my tongue out as my body turned to face the cliff, one last time before I fell and my body hit the water.

I kicked my body off a rock and resurfaced just in time to hear Richie flipping out. "What the fuck!" They all looked over the cliff to see me smiling back up at them.

"Holy shit! We just got showed up by your SISTER! Bill." He turned to face Billy. Their voices echoed throughout the quarry.

"We have to do that now?" Stan looked at me, swimming in circles while waiting for their stupid asses to meet me down at the bottom.

They all suddenly turned around. "What are they looking at..." I said to myself. Beverly suddenly came flying off the cliff. The was about to land on my head when I ducked under the water. I could hear their muffled voices.

"What the fuck?! Again?!" I could recognize Richie's frustration anywhere. "Wait! Where brook?!"

I stayed under the water. To add a little fright, I blew some air out of my mouth and watched the bubbles float to the top.

"Oh my god!!! Brook!!" Richie screamed. There was a splash next to me. Then another, then another, then two at once. I pushed myself up to the surface, I was about to pass out.

I broke through the surface with a gasp. They all looked at me with shock. "Brook!! Oh my god you scared me!" Richie pushed through the water to hug me.

"I was just messing!" I laughed. Bill came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Don't d-do That! I can't lose you t-too!"

"I'm fine!" I dove back under the water. I came back up a couple feet away from them.

"Chicken!!!!" I shouted. Richie came up underneath me so that I was on his shoulders. Bill got on Stanley's shoulders.

"Twin against twin Let's goooooo!!!!!" Eddie screamed.

Stanley and Richie moved closer so me and Billy could fight. "We start in 3... 2..."

"Wait!" Richie said from under me.

"What?!" I said, slipping a little, but he grabbed my thighs to keep a grip on me.