Chapter Six

Hela awoke in her bed. Her head was pounding and she felt dizzy. Hela saw the band-aids on her arm and saw that there were ten; five on each arm. She has passed out when they started to inject the red serum into her. That was her fourth injection. Hela sat up in her bed and put her hands over her face. She wanted to go speak with Loki, but Nick seemed serious about never talking to him again. Hela wanted to help Loki but she didn't know how. She looked over at her desk and saw Baba on it. Hela smiled weakly and sighed. She pushed back her covers and groaned as she stood up. Hela walked over to Baba and picked her up in her hands. Hela bit her lip and slowly placed her back on the desk. She looked out her door's small window and saw all the agents working. It was night time and no one was in the halls. Hela thought for awhile and saw the camera in her room. She smirked and used her magic to blow out the camera. Hela then used her magic to unlock her door and the door slid open. Hela chuckled and sprinted towards Loki's cage. She quickly used her magic and opened the sliding doors. There, she saw Loki laying on a small bench. He was asleep and Hela walked over to the cell. She sat down in front of him and put her hands on the wall as she observed him.

"I thought you weren't supposed to come here anymore, you quim." Loki growled.

"I don't care what they do to me. I will stay strong for my uncle and father. I won't stop until my father is returned to me. I want to have a family." Hela told him.

Loki sat on his bench and narrowed his eyes at her.

"How did you get in here?" Loki asked.

"Magic. Just like yours." Hela replied.

Loki walked over to her and she looked up at him.

"Show me." Loki said softly.

Hela put her hands up and they started to illuminate green. Loki knelt down in front of her and he carefully watched her hands.

"I could use you to my advantages." Loki told her.

"What advantages?" Hela asked.

"I have an army that will get me out of here. I want you to help me when they come for me." Loki replied.

"Why should I help you? You're evil and you are not my father. You are some man in my father's brain. Brainwashing him as we speak. Who are you?" Hela asked.

"I am the one you fear, Hela." Loki replied.

Hela furrowed her eyebrows at him and he chuckled deeply.

"I am the one that will bring your destruction. I am the one who will end you." Loki told her.

Hela took a step back and stopped her magic.

"You're not my father. Who are you?" Hela asked.

"I told you who I was Hela and I made myself perfectly clear." Loki replied.