Home: Chapter 17

The Doctor takes Savannah and Rose back home, Savannah leaves to have adventures with a future version of the Doctor.

Hope you like it!

~

Savannah's POV

The Doctor landed with a bump outside the Powell Estate. Rose quickly walked out, the Doctor and I soon following after I gave him a quick kiss. I stepped out of the TARDIS, looking around, before grabbing my phone out of my bag, whilst the Doctor closed the door and leaned against the TARDIS, his arms crossed over his chest.

"How long have we been gone?", Rose asked him, also looking around.

"About 12 hours," he replied, causing Rose to laugh in disbelief. Soon after, the Doctor and I chuckled.

"Right, I won't be long. Just gonna see our mum," Rose told him.

"What are you gonna tell her?", the Doctor asked us.

"I don't know! We've been to the year 5 billion, and only been gone, what, 12 hours?"

The Doctor and I looked at her before chuckling.

"No, I'll just tell her I spent the night at Shareen's. Anna, you coming?", she asked me after she saw I wasn't following.

"Nah, I'll come up in a minute. I just want to call someone," I told her, looking down at my phone whilst I waved her off.

"Okay. See you in a minute then! And you," she said, pointing at the Doctor and the TARDIS, "Don't you disappear!"

"Don't worry, Rose. I'll make sure he doesn't go anywhere," I told her, whilst I walked up to the Doctor and put my arms around his neck, staring up at him, smirking slightly. He placed his arms around my waist and looked down at me, smiling.

After a few seconds, we heard Rose leave. I gave him a quick kiss before letting go and walking further away from him, so I could call River without him listening in.

I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey, River."

~

The Doctor's POV

I groaned as Savannah let go of me and walked further away, so I wouldn't hear her call. I was curious if she was calling her friend that knows me in the future. After Savannah started talking, I tried listening in but I couldn't hear anything.

After a few minutes, I saw her happy expression turn into one of shock, before she shook her head slightly and laughed. After a few seconds, she continued talking with a serious look on her face, nodding her head slightly while she listened to whoever was on the other end.

After a few more minutes, she ended the call and walked over to me with a serious look on her face.

"Everything okay?", I asked her, concerned.

"You are an idiot, you know that?", she asked, pointing at me before poking me hard on the chest.

"Ow!", I exclaimed, rubbing my chest, "What was that for!?"