↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ✗

⁂

//S A G E//

I PUSHED THE BOYS through the vent as Thomas was leading. He opens the other end, and we all pile out of it to show a big room.

"Come on, Come on." Thomas pushes everyone. "Let's go."

"You guys go ahead. There's something I gotta do."

I turn to look at Aris with wide eyes. "what are you talking about?"

"Trust me, it's important. You guys wanna get outta here, right? Just go."

Winston moves towards Aris, crawling back into the vent. "I'll go with him."

I bite my lower lip before pushing them in. "okay, Winston, go!" I then turn to the others. "Come on!"

"you sure we can trust this kid?"

I give Frypan a look as we all ran. "You don't want to know where we'd be without him."

Right when I turn a corner, we were face to face with a with Doctor Crawford. I had my arms up, pushing everyone behind me. "What are you kids doing out?"

Just then the sirens go off, lights flashing orange. Doctor Crawford raises her eyebrows, before her face pales. she turns on her heel to no doubt run, but I was quicker. I run at her, wrapping my arms around her neck from behind pulling her back and cutting off her air supply. her fingers wrap around my arm but I don't budge. "Lead me to Teresa and I wont snap your neck."

She nods quickly, and I release my grip but not releasing her as she leads us towards Teresa.

we turn the corner to see a guard at the end of the hall. "Freeze!"

I duck just in time from the electrical bullet. I push Doctor Crawford in Thomas' arms, pushing everyone back the way we came.

"Why are they shooting at us?!"

Minho grabs my arm and pulls me back. I raise my eyebrows at him and he just smirks. He turns around, slightly bending down and I got what he wants to do. I couldn't help the smirk that forms on my lips as well. I slightly bend down like Minho.

I turn to him. "Ready?" He doesn't look at me, just nods his head.

"Minho! Sage! what they hell are you doing?"