↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

//S A G E//

         JORGE RUNS OUT AFTER saying; "Get the others."

         River grabs my arm dragging me out of the room. "Come on."

          People were shouting, and i could hear gunshots firing. WICKED found us. We pick up speed, running as we saw the familiar WICKED body armors.

         "This is the World Catastrophe Killzone Department. We have your compound completely surrounded. You find yourselves, through no fault of your own... in possession of WICKED property." I follow River up some steps. "Return them to us unharmed and we'll consider this a simple misunderstanding. Or you can resist and every last one of you will die. It wont be long before the Flare wipes out the rest of us. The hope of a cure lies in your hands. The choice is yours."

        River tries opening a door. "There in here but its locked."

         I grab his arm, softly dragging him back. "Move."

        I bring my knee up to my chest, kicking the door in. The door flies open, and the minute i walk in, i notice a man holding a gun to my friends. His back was turned to me, and i tip-toe from behind. He takes the safety off the gun, and i take this as my cue. "Hey, asshole." He turns to look at me and i swing my fist into his face. He stumbles, holding onto his nose and letting go of the gun.

        He immediately moves towards the gun, but i kick it to River. The man yells at me before charging. Once he was close enough, i jump and grab onto a pipe above me, swinging my legs into his chest. He screams and his eyes widen as he falls over the edge. I drop down, brushing some strands of hair that came loose. I glance up at them, i give them a small smile. "Hey guys."

        Their eyes flicker to River, who waves awkwardly. Newt pants Thomas's shoulder, seeing how he was tense at the sight of River holding a large gun in his arms. "He's cool guys." I furrow my eyebrows, I could have sworn Thomas knew River before the maze.

        River nods at them. "Newt, Minho."

       "River." The two boys nod their heads at them as well.

        Footsteps entering the room made me get ready to jump. Brenda rushing through the door. "The song's almost over."

        River's eyes widen and he grabs onto my arm, dragging me out of the room. "We have to go! Right now!"

        I follow Brenda out, the other's following behind. I duck down, trying to dodge the flying bullets. A song was being played, a song that seemed so familiar to me. I followed Brenda up some stairs, Jorge meeting us. "Brenda! Hurry! We dont have much time!"