XXIII

an- okay I actually fucking suck at writing smut so I'm really REALLY sorry for this, I have no idea what I'm doing I apologize 

3rd person's pov

After getting the okay from Joy, Dan's hands begin to wander all over her body. Light moans escape her mouth as his lips attach to her neck. He begins to take off her shirt, exposing her black bra

"So beautiful" Dan mumbles as he traces little circles around her chest. That's when Joy lets out a frustrated groan

"stop looking at me like that!" she shouts, swatting Dan's hand away. For a few seconds he just sits there, looking at her, he then grabs both her hands and places them above her head. 

"stay there" he growls as he unclasps her bra and quickly removes it. Dan's well aware that she's self-conscious but he doesn't tolerate that kind of behavior. Once again his lips roughly suck at Joy's neck causing her to tense up. 

After a couple minutes of that, he sits up and practically tears off her jeans

joy's pov

By now he's starting to rub me through my basically soaking panties. I'll admit, I wasn't expecting him to be this controlling or whatever but I was kinda into it. After a few more minutes of teasing me, he finally takes off my panties and begins to roughly finger fuck me. It's obvious that he hasn't done this a lot before. 

Later on, I push him over so he's laying on is back now. I begin to unbuckle his belt and take off his jeans. He begins to tense up after I notice his growing bulge. Slowly, I slip off his boxers and his dick springs up. I gulp...he's definitely bigger than I imagined. I take most of it in my mouth and wrap my hands around the rest. He low key moans at just that.

Blowjobs aren't really my specialty, considering I haven't given a lot. So after only a few minutes, Dan gets tired and manages to position himself at my entrance (an- i actually low key hate that phrase but whatever) he then slams himself in, I let out a soft scream and he just smiles. 

I won't give all the details, but let's just say he was the only one that came.

an- i'm so sorry ya'll had to read that