3: Meeting Noah

SOPHIA'S POV:
*It is 41 minutes later and Noah arrived at my house.*
I hear a knock on the door and rush downstairs, assuming it's Noah. Yeah, I was right. "Hi, Noah!", I exclaimed, trying not to faint. "Yo.", Replied Noah. I didn't know what to say, I was speechless. Was this actually happening? Trying to keep cool, I said "hey! you're three minutes late!" "Well, maybe your little google time check was off three minutes!", Noah sarcastically replied. Crap, I realized we were still talking at the doorway. "ah, sorry, come in.", I said, letting him in. Following him was his mom, Karine.
Noah took off his shoes and piled them onto the shoe rack as we walked into my actually house. I brought Noah and his mom over to my mom and introduced them. My mom looked a bit confused. "wait so, Noah, you dialed the wrong number and Sophia answered?", my mom asked. "Yeah", Noah said. "She seemed funny so I invited myself over.", Noah said. I blushed and giggled. I was so happy. So, so happy. "Mom, so can we go up to my room.", I said. "Oh, yeah sure.", my mom replied. My mom turned to Karine and introduced herself. "Hey, I'm Michelle." "And I'm Karine.", Noah's Mom replied as Noah and I walked up to my room, giggling. Once we got up to my room, we talked. It wasn't just any old talk. It was a deep conversation, about how we felt. I never really had a chance to talk about my feelings like this. "Hey, can I tell you something that I rarely tell anyone?", Noah asked. "Yeah, of course.", I quickly responded. "So, ever since I was six I've wanted to be an actor. It was fun, something that I really enjoyed. My teachers would tell me that I was amazing, a natural. I didn't know that I had the talent to come this far. I probably wouldn't have. When I was 8, I got teased in school. Wanting to be an actor wasn't normal. Other boys would leave me out. The girls would all call me gay. No one believed in me. I lost hope, but I tried, and tried, and tried. And eventually, I got my first job. I was overjoyed. I felt as if all my work had finally paid off. Now, being able to start on-." He stopped and noticed that I was listening, hard, and tears lightly fell down my cheeks, as did his. Noah sat on my bed and everything was quiet for a few minutes. Noah turned to me in tears and apologized. "What are you apologizing for?", I said in a muffled voice. "I'm embarrassed. You probably think so much less of me.", Noah replied with a frown. "Think less of you!? Never! Noah, you are the strongest person ever, and being able to admit what you just admitted to someone you JUST met... that takes gut.", after speaking, I hugged Noah and he hugged me back. Noah whispered in my ear, "thank you."
We hugged with my head on his shoulder for ten minutes straight. Then, I whispered "Noah?" "Yeah?", he answered. "You know, my friends tease me too. I love to act. They say I'm never gonna make it. But the difference between me and you is that I believe them. you didn't ." ,I said, as tears fell down my face. "W-what are you talking about? I believed them. I never thought I would get to this point. But I never gave up." "Yeah, I wish I could audition and stuff like you did. But honestly, I dunno how to." , I replied. Noah said, "wait, so you like, wanna act? professionally? are you any good?" I stood up in front of him and performed one of my monologues that I had. He clapped at the end and said "wow. you are good." *I blush* he continued, "well, maybe, if you're a good girl... I can put in a word about you with the duffer brothers." "What!? Really!? You'd do that?", I said excitedly. "Yeah, but remember, you have to be a good girl.", Noah said, laughing. I laughed back.