4: The Time My Uncle Hit Me..

SOPHIA'S POV:

We continued laughing then my mom called us down. "Sophia, Noah, come down for a minute!" We walked own the stairs, still laughing. "Sophia, Eric (Sophia's dad) and I are gonna go on our vacation. Remember, be nice to your uncle. He'll be here in about two hours.", mom said. "ugh. Uncle Bob? Mom... last time you left my sister and I home with him for a weekend he threatened to hit me!", I reply, sighing. "Yes, I know but, it was for a good reason.", my mom said in return. My mom didn't know what happened that day, at least not all of it. Trying to hold my tears back, I said "okay, fine but can Noah stay for another two hours?". "Of course.", my mom relied as she gave me a kiss on the forehead and walks out the door. My dad did the same. "Bye honey!", they said in unison. Walking up the stairs, I mumbled to Noah, "well here comes hell.".

When we got back up to my room, Noah asked, "Sophia... what happened with your uncle. Why did he threaten to hit you?" "He didn't", I replied, taking a deep breath then continuing, "He DID hit me." Noah gasped, then said "why? what happened?". "Well, he yells at me for absolutely no reason. oh, and he can't go a day without drinking. His wife died three years ago. I think that's why. But anyway, what happened was that he was yelling at me way to much, and threatening to kill me. So, I said that if he continued I'd tell my mom about his drinking problem. Long story short, he stabbed me with a knife and beat me.", I paused to show Noah the scare, then continued, "Then threatened if I tell anyone, he'd do it again, but worse.". Noah took his hand and rubbed it against my face smudging the tears that had fallen out of my eyes. "Sophia, it's okay. If your uncle lays a finger on you, you text me. I'll handle it.", he said, putting his arm around me. I blushed and said,"Noah, that's sweet, but you can't. My uncle can lift like 1000 pounds. He'll hurt you.". "Maybe, but, it's better than him hurting you.", Noah said softly. At this point, I was completely in love with Noah. It's not like I could tell him, though. He'd never love me back.

I realized that Noah and I didn't have much time left. So, I decided to say "Let's just forget about this for now. You wanna do something fun!?" "Always!", Noah replied strongly. I took Noah's hand and grabbed my iPad. 'Pick a song.", I said as I scrolled through my music library. " hmm... how about some Panic! At The Disco!", Noah replied. "You don't have you ask me twice!", I said laughing. "This is Gospel?", I asked with a smile. "Classic.", Noah replied. I pressed record and Noah and I danced and goofed around as much as possible, laughing more than ever. This is the most fun I've had in ages, I thought. Without thought, I turned to Noah and kissed him. It wasn't anything serious, though. It was quick and soft. I was starting to say sorry (you could hear the sound of the s coming out of my mouth), but Noah quickly stopped me and said, "It's okay.". We just continued to laugh and dance like idiots.

When we finished recording, I added a bunch of crazy effects. While adding the effects, anxiety was building up in me. I couldn't just watch Noah and I kiss on camera while he's sitting right next to me. When the time came, I said "Here We go!' and we started watching it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I KNOW THIS ONE WAS A BIT LONG BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO END IT SO HERE

later