12: Chick-fil-A

SOPHIAS POV:
We continued to play truth or dare for about another fifteen minutes then we got bored. For some reason, Noah wasn't talking to me. I didn't know why. Was the kiss not good? I enjoyed it. Whatever, for now I have to make the most of this.
"What do you wanna do now?", I asked
"Well it is 11:50 so we could go for lunch", Noah said.
"Cool, lets go!", Millie exclaimed.
We got in to Noah's car and Caleb drove.
I was really squished in between Finn and Noah. Finn kept on looking at me strangely, and he didn't seem like himself.
"What's wrong?", I asked
"oh it's just", Finn sighed then continued "nothing."
"Nothing is always something.", I said
"I'll tell you later.", Finn replied.
I turned to Noah and he shrugged.
What could he be so sad about?
Gaten plugged the chord for the speakers into his phone and we listened to some Hannah Montana!
"NO BODYS PERFECT, I GOTTA WORK IT AGAIN AND AGAIN 'TIL I GET IT RIGHT!", we all sang.
It was soooo fun
After 10 minutes, we arrived at Chick-fil-A.
I exchanged numbers with the cast.
"You can't tell ANYBOBY!", Millie said
"Don't worry guys, I won't tell anyone.", I replied.
After we ate, I get a text from Melanie.

MELANIE
Melanie: enjoy your little hang out? not for long. I told ALL THE FANS where you and the cast are.

"GUYS WE HAVE TO GO, LIKE NOW!"
"Why?", they all asked, confused
"I'll explain in the car! Now runnn!", I screamed

We ran into the car
"Okay, so I forgot about snap maps and all my friends in school know that I'm with you bc if what you guys posted and now they know where we are.", I said, out of breath.
"So...?", Sadie asked, confused
"My friend Melanie, who is fake af, posted where we are on her Instagram fan account that has 17.4K followers.", I said
"CALEB, DRIVE FASTER!", Finn said.

We finally got to Noah's house and decided on watching a movie.

AUTHORS NOTE: GUYS IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BORING AND SHORT BUT IM SICK! OVER THE BREAK I HAVE, ILL BE POSTING MORE BUT I DO STILL HAVE SOOO MUCH SCHOOL WORK AND MONOLOGUES TO MEMORIZE. HAVE A GOOD DAY!